• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ranger fans just can't wait....

Starving that was an ugly post. It wreaks of "what have you done for me lately". Read what you wrote man, just pathetic. If you are the average fan or a die hard fan then I don't blame him for leaving one bit. Yea his 43 home runs sucked last year, poor Rangers. I'm sure it's all his fault your team blew ass the last week of the season. Where would they have been if he wasn't a HUGE part of building that lead?

dude, you're reaching. no one hates him because of his faith. in fact, that's why many people liked him. he's like that pastor who crossed out the gratuity at applebee's and got the waitress fired. he's just not a very good representative of christianity.

being a good player doesn't give someone license to do or say whatever he wants. hamilton was many people's most beloved ranger for various reasons, but he exposed himself as a narcissistic weirdo, telling the media how he couldn't wait to test free agency, claiming he didn't owe the rangers anything (true or not, have some ****ing tact), and mailing it in at the end.

you're defending a manchild who can't take responsibility for his own actions.

Starving that was an ugly post. It wreaks of "what have you done for me lately". Read what you wrote man, just pathetic. If you are the average fan or a die hard fan then I don't blame him for leaving one bit. Yea his 43 home runs sucked last year, poor Rangers. I'm sure it's all his fault your team blew ass the last week of the season. Where would they have been if he wasn't a HUGE part of building that lead?

probably a game ahead of the angels

Yea probably not. While I do think your team was pretty darn good last year, they hit a wall. He may not have been your teams MVP (Beltre) he was quite productive for you. I'm guessing without him you were a third place team. You may finish higher than third this year and if so it's because of the maturity of your starting pitching and not the fact that you don't have Josh.

The post may

To be fair, what he is posting is largely the truth and he didn't say he felt that way.

I personally think most fans will overlook all those things if a player helps their team win.  I admit that I am less ascerbic towards Josh that when he was on our rival.  I will also admit that he has already rubbed me the wrong way but not keeping his head down in the media this spring.  Right out of the gate he made the "baseball town" comments.  That was either:  He is really a simpleton or he wanted to take a stab at those who boo'd him.  I can forgive the former.

I imagine he will be like CJ for me, I'll allow myself to cheer them for their accomplishments as an Angel, but they won't be among my favorites due to the d-bag factor.  In other words, I am much like those that will be booing him today.

dude, you're reaching. no one hates him because of his faith. in fact, that's why many people liked him. he's like that pastor who crossed out the gratuity at applebee's and got the waitress fired. he's just not a very good representative of christianity.

being a good player doesn't give someone license to do or say whatever he wants. hamilton was many people's most beloved ranger for various reasons, but he exposed himself as a narcissistic weirdo, telling the media how he couldn't wait to test free agency, claiming he didn't owe the rangers anything (true or not, have some ****ing tact), and mailing it in at the end.

you're defending a manchild who can't take responsibility for his own actions.

No one?  I heard one on 105.3 this morning.  I've heard that plenty at my last job by Ranger fans.  He hides behind his faith.  He's a sham.  I've heard it all.  Complete bitternes that he left.

Can't wait for when Nelly Cruz leaves.  Man, he sucked.  Missed that flyball in the World Series.  Potential cheater with the HGH investigation.  Washington with the Coke use and mis-management.

Pretty sad state of affairs in Texas.

No one?  I heard one on 105.3 this morning.  I've heard that plenty at my last job by Ranger fans.  He hides behind his faith.  He's a sham.  I've heard it all.  Complete bitternes that he left.

Can't wait for when Nelly Cruz leaves.  Man, he sucked.  Missed that flyball in the World Series.  Potential cheater with the HGH investigation.  Washington with the Coke use and mis-management.

oh, please. there's a considerable difference between condemning someone for his faith and thinking someone is a bad christian.

you clearly don't understand context.

Yea probably not. While I do think your team was pretty darn good last year, they hit a wall. He may not have been your teams MVP (Beltre) he was quite productive for you. I'm guessing without him you were a third place team. You may finish higher than third this year and if so it's because of the maturity of your starting pitching and not the fact that you don't have Josh.

Agreed but there is more IMHO.... No team comes back the following season to win it all after being one strike away the year before.... let alone being one strike away TWICE.  Ranger fan knew this.  Ranger fan knew Josh wasn't coming back.  Ranger fan knew the end of the road of that team being "elite" was coming to an end and now has.  The whole thing smacks of bitterness.  But hey, I understand.  I was there in 1986 when we were one strike away, knowing that the club was going to change drastically after the failure..  It took us 17 years to finally get back.

See you in 17yrs Ranger fan.

Hey all, As a Texas fan I can say that most of us were okay with Josh leaving or at least okay with the Rangers not putting up the type of $$$ he ended up getting. I don't blame Josh either. Personally I just wish he had gone to any other team in the league. That is probably what makes most Texas fans bitter. 

Going to a direct rival stings no doubt.

What do you really expect?  At their core they are just Cowboy's fans.   

The post may

To be fair, what he is posting is largely the truth and he didn't say he felt that way.

I personally think most fans will overlook all those things if a player helps their team win.  I admit that I am less ascerbic towards Josh that when he was on our rival.  I will also admit that he has already rubbed me the wrong way but not keeping his head down in the media this spring.  Right out of the gate he made the "baseball town" comments.  That was either:  He is really a simpleton or he wanted to take a stab at those who boo'd him.  I can forgive the former.

I imagine he will be like CJ for me, I'll allow myself to cheer them for their accomplishments as an Angel, but they won't be among my favorites due to the d-bag factor.  In other words, I am much like those that will be booing him today.

He is both a simpleton and was trying to take a stab at the fans. ...and let me be clear here, I'm not ragging the Angels. Aside from them being our main rival, I like the Angels. My disdain for Hamilton is not based on him being an Angel. If he has a big year for you I don't blame you for cheering him. But I expect, sooner or later, you guys are all going to despise him.

He is both a simpleton and was trying to take a stab at the fans. ...and let me be clear here, I'm not ragging the Angels. Aside from them being our main rival, I like the Angels. My disdain for Hamilton is not based on him being an Angel. If he has a big year for you I don't blame you for cheering him. But I expect, sooner or later, you guys are all going to despise him.

Here's one of many qualifiers I have in place for simpletonicity:

being willing to look the other way on alleged issues of personal taste and/or conviction in the name of spectator sport victory.

This is what the Rangers Organization does with former players.  They vilify them.  Look at how they treated Michael Young.  That guy played his heart out for that team.  Just watch...Cruz and Kinsler will be next.  

This is what the Rangers Organization does with former players.  They vilify them.  Look at how they treated Michael Young.  That guy played his heart out for that team.  Just watch...Cruz and Kinsler will be next.  

They certainly vilified Hamilton, no doubt. Hamilton became the face of the collapse last year, right or wrong. As for Young, Wash just wasn't going to play anyone above his veteran so Daniels had no choice but to move him on. Fans will show nothing but love for Young as he is a Ranger for life.