• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ranger fans just can't wait....

No, the reason we hate Josh Hamilton is very similar to the reason you guys will hate him pretty soon. You will hate him far more than we ever did. Remember we booed him even when he was on our team, during a season in which he hit 40+ HRs. Think we did that for no reason, in a baseball town known for being very forgiving? It was well earned.

...and also CJ Wilson. You guys have to know he's a total dbag right? I mean, even when he was doing good things for us we knew he was about the most ridiculously obnoxious dbag we had ever seen.

On the other hand, Weaver and Trout are badass. Respect.

No, the reason we hate Josh Hamilton is very similar to the reason you guys will hate him pretty soon. You will hate him far more than we ever did. Remember we booed him even when he was on our team, during a season in which he hit 40+ HRs. Think we did that for no reason, in a baseball town known for being very forgiving? It was well earned.

...and also CJ Wilson. You guys have to know he's a total dbag right? I mean, even when he was doing good things for us we knew he was about the most ridiculously obnoxious dbag we had ever seen.

Cool story bro.

Still griping about C.J.,  come on.  I will give you some Hamilton time but man i hope I don't have to hear about C.J. again tomorrow.

Cool story bro.

High five man, I don't care. I'm not trolling. ...just sayin. Those fans in Texas who watch virtually every AB of every game are the ones who can't stand the guy. The casual fan who thinks baseball is boring and wears a plaid Rangers cap sideways loves the guy. I think you guys on angelswin are dedicated fans exactly like the ones in Texas who will boo the dude. Just let me know when you turn on him and we'll all mock him together. ;)

That is exactly what I asked one of them today Katie. 

I've lived in this town for 17 years now..  I can say that for a city that is happy he is gone, they have a huge infatuation.  Their sports shows even report daily how he's hitting.  

I'm trying to break down the reason for hating on Hamilton.  This is a three paragraph negative post on Hamilton but the only thing I'm seeing for your reasoning is that he's a "ridiculously obnoxious dbag."  Under that criteria, you must hate Jimmy Fallon and Lena Dunham (which I would understand).

I don't really have an opinion on Hamilton other than he needs to hit more than he's shown.  So, I'm not really taking sides here.  Just looking to see what defines him as a ridiculously obnoxious dbag, and why we will hate him as much as you seem to. 

Why are they so bitter if they're happy he's gone?

Hey all, As a Texas fan I can say that most of us were okay with Josh leaving or at least okay with the Rangers not putting up the type of $$$ he ended up getting. I don't blame Josh either. Personally I just wish he had gone to any other team in the league. That is probably what makes most Texas fans bitter.