• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Israel is trying to draw the US directly into war by provoking Iran. Psychopaths. They're a rogue, terrorist state - and the US will continue to defend them no matter what. 

Iran has a similar geography to Afghanistan, but they also have an actual central military, weapons, and the resources to fight a war. Israel is likely the only country dumb enough to pick a fight with them. 

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

And Genocide Joe is here for it!

He's starting to pay attention to the poll numbers, and is speaking out of both sides of his mouth. Condemning Israel for killing aid workers while sending $18B worth of weapons to Israel. 

He would be smart to make Trump be the one who has to vehemently defend Israel, but the establishment Dems are no different than the Republicans when it comes to our beloved murderous ally.

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Iran has a similar geography to Afghanistan, but they also have an actual central military, weapons, and the resources to fight a war. Israel is likely the only country dumb enough to pick a fight with them. 

Israel is so unhinged that I wouldn't put it past them, but they want US involvement. So they'll goad other countries, hoping for retaliation. Meanwhile the US is saying to the Middle East, "Don't attack back, even if Israel attacks you." 

I think there must be Israeli trolls/propaganda creating such absurd stories, pretending to be on the other side, in an effort to make them not be taken serious

like some guy in a tank hides behind a chick to protect his tank?  or the dudes standing on her and guys spitting on her are trying to take her to the hospital

image.pngimage.png

23 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

I think there must be Israeli trolls/propaganda creating such absurd stories, pretending to be on the other side, in an effort to make them not be taken serious

like some guy in a tank hides behind a chick to protect his tank?  or the dudes standing on her and guys spitting on her are trying to take her to the hospital

image.pngimage.png

Not so hard to believe with many reports of Israelis killed by friendly fire on October 7.

42 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Not so hard to believe with many reports of Israelis killed by friendly fire on October 7.

They’re terrible shots.  

They have the same reputation on the basketball courts of NYC.

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

Ha!  I wonder if the "Ridin' with Biden" crowd (they know who they are) is ordering their Genocidin' with Biden gear?

I'll wear it with my new Strawberry Biden Sneakers. 

187 Sneakers Ice Cream Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images - Getty  Images

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

The chicken doesn't look right. 

250px-Mushakhan_Dish.jpg

I got home from fishing kind of late on Easter.  I wanted Indian tandoor chicken but nothing was open.  So I ordered what was available, Yemeni chicken.  It was OK.