• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

On 7/13/2014 at 11:52 AM, Lhalo said:

I understand why Israel is pissed since Hamas killed 3 of their kids but it seems to me that they are beginning to lose the moral high ground in this latest escalation.

"The warnings followed what Gaza medical officials said was the deadliest night yet in which dozens of Palestinians were killed, pushing the campagin's death toll past 160 with more than 1,000 people injured.

A U.N. humanitarian affairs office in the Palestinian enclave stated that 70% of the Palestinian fatalities since Monday have been civilians, of whom 30% were children."

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-ground-raid-gaza-20140713-story.html

Just looked at Larry's inaugural post when he created this thread. I wonder when he thinks Israel got their moral high ground back.

On 7/13/2014 at 11:56 AM, Blarg said:

Neither side has been standing on high ground for the last 40 years.

Same with Blarg! Israel must have had some kind of spiritual enlightenment between 2014 and now.

On 7/14/2014 at 2:15 PM, nate said:

The fact is, since Isreal was created, their people have been under attack yet the liberals and anti semites of the world expect them to accept it without retaliation and further continue to accept the people that are doing the killings into their country.

People say that Israel is oppressing Palistine but they aren't.  Palistine is oppressing Palistine.  Their leaders are terrorist figureheads, they do nothing to better the people of their nation.  The surrounding countries also don't want anything to do with them.  You never hear about Jordan oppressing Palistine yet they won't let Palistinians into their country either.

If Palistine really wanted to change they would elect someone that wanted to improve the infrastructure, create schools and jobs.  Instead they elect whoever will allow the terrorist acts against Israel to continue.

@nate Update?

Just now, Jason said:

Just out of curiosity, what do you think Israel should have done after October 7th? 

Somewhere between nothing and killing 30,000 civilians. Closer to nothing.

October 7 was not an escalation or new wrinkle in the conflict. Israel has committed many October 7ths over decades.

56 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Somewhere between nothing and killing 30,000 civilians. Closer to nothing.

October 7 was not an escalation or new wrinkle in the conflict. Israel has committed many October 7ths over decades.

I  figured you’d say something like this. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I  figured you’d say something like this. 

Because it's the truth.

Since 2014, Israel has killed an average of 1000-1,500 Palestinians per year. This is a conflict that dates back to post-WWII, when the UN gave Jewish folks permission to displace Palestinians from their homes in what is now Israel. As much as the Western media wants you to think October 7 was some massive escalation out of nowhere, it's a completely false narrative meant to vindicate Israel.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Because it's the truth.

Since 2014, Israel has killed an average of 1000-1,500 Palestinians per year. This is a conflict that dates back to post-WWII, when the UN gave Jewish folks permission to displace Palestinians from their homes in what is now Israel. As much as the Western media wants you to think October 7 was some massive escalation out of nowhere, it's a completely false narrative meant to vindicate Israel.

Link?

Just now, Jay said:

Link?

There are lot of links to tabulate the data. If you're actually curious about learning more, I'd recommend googling "Palestinians killed by Israel before October 7."

I dated this girl once who was pretty Christian.  She worked for a group of Jewish women who treated her kind of poorly.  I said something borderline antisemitic to her in support of her frustration and she jumped down my throat.  She explained that they are the Chosen People and therefore are, apparently, beyond reproach.  It was then I realized that Jews are fucking brilliant.

True story.

22 minutes ago, cals said:

I dated this girl once who was pretty Christian.  She worked for a group of Jewish women who treated her kind of poorly.  I said something borderline antisemitic to her in support of her frustration and she jumped down my throat.  She explained that they are the Chosen People and therefore are, apparently, beyond reproach.  It was then I realized that Jews are fucking brilliant.

True story.

I’m assuming she enjoyed your uncircumcised dick though? If so, you should have called her out on her hypocrisy.

22 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I’m assuming she enjoyed your uncircumcised dick though? If so, you should have called her out on her hypocrisy.

Can we please not talk about Cals’ penis?

On 4/6/2024 at 2:28 PM, Jay said:

But you can't provide one. Let me help:

https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties

What point are you trying to make? Taylor says Israel has killed at least 10k Palestinians since 2014, and you post a link that says they have killed a "confirmed" 4300 vs 30 Israeli's. Are you saying the 4k isnt something they should be upset about?

28 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

What point are you trying to make? Taylor says Israel has killed at least 10k Palestinians since 2014, and you post a link that says they have killed a "confirmed" 4300 vs 30 Israeli's. Are you saying the 4k isnt something they should be upset about?

No I'm saying Taylor is full of shit as always.

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Ok, so you agree with Taylor who is saying the Palestinians have valid moral grievances against Israel.

That's your takeaway?