• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I'm for splattering these pro-Hamas fucks all over the highway. It appears Cotton agrees.

People who are afraid to come out from behind their X-box and put down the X-files get all tough and shit. Stay under your X-rock where you belong. 

8 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Guy should be thrown out of office for making a public statement like that.

It is a rather irresponsible tweet but what other options do motorists have if the police aren't going to move them? 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It is a rather irresponsible tweet but what other options do motorists have if the police aren't going to move them? 

What other option do we have besides running people over or pulling a gun???

I don't know Jason, what else can you do when people inconvenience you besides killing them? 

32 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't know Jason, what else can you do when people inconvenience you besides killing them? 

You shouldn’t shoot or run them over. 100 motorists can muscle them out of the way 

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

These people are creating road hazards which threaten the lives of law abiding citizens.  

This isn’t an issue if we prosecuted these people with the same vigor as the J6ers.