• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, cals said:

That's the oldest white guy thing you've ever said, and you are the oldest white guy I know. 

I love that Fox Newsers are trying to say a holocaust survivor is funding anti-Israel shit.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are “fellows” of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based “fellows” in return for spending eight hours a week organizing “campaigns led by Palestinian organizations.”

They are trained to “rise up, to revolution.”

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros’ Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

Edited by Lhalo

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are “fellows” of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based “fellows” in return for spending eight hours a week organizing “campaigns led by Palestinian organizations.”

They are trained to “rise up, to revolution.”

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros’ Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

You see Lawrence, I don't believe this and at this point saying the word "Soros" is likely to make any rational minded person you speak with roll their eyes and wonder how you got your pants on. 

16 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Believe all women! Right @cals?

Same shit happened at another school.  It’s fine.  Something important is happening now.  For a few generations Jewish people have been able to accuse antisemitism to shut down any possible criticism of Israel or Judaism itself.  Nobody should have a blank check to do whatever they want without question.  

Now… Israel and Jewish people and their supporters may still have some moral high ground in this conflict.  But dissenters have every right to give their opinions.  For 80 years they didn’t.  And it’s jarring and troubling to a group that hadn’t heard significant opposition for generations, that’s why you are seeing things like this.  They used to be able to do shit like this with impunity.  Not anymore.

I believe in free speech.  Including the right to say shit I strongly disagree with.  I’m glad nobody but trannies is currently immune.

This shit is interesting to watch. I fully back Israel but something is off. We have both establishments shutting down protest. Meanwhile, the far left is organizing this shit. The protests are likely a smoke screen while the establishment bends over the country or it simply keeps Biden’s failures off the front page. 
The majority of college kids and Palestinians aren’t good people but they’re certainly not  engaging in the violence of BLM or molesting children like the LGBT mob. I’d rather our police move in and beat the shit of the black criminals and gays molesting children. 

36 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

This shit is interesting to watch. I fully back Israel but something is off. We have both establishments shutting down protest. Meanwhile, the far left is organizing this shit. The protests are likely a smoke screen while the establishment bends over the country or it simply keeps Biden’s failures off the front page. 
The majority of college kids and Palestinians aren’t good people but they’re certainly not  engaging in the violence of BLM or molesting children like the LGBT mob. I’d rather our police move in and beat the shit of the black criminals and gays molesting children. 

You are going to have to complete some diversity, equity and inclusion training before you are ever given a Space Force command. 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

Let’s discuss the saddest thing here:  Larry gets his news from a woman.  And not just a woman, a real estate agent, the worst women there are.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libs_of_TikTok

These kids get too much disinformation from all these sites they run to all day and do real stupid shit.  The adults run to their disinformation sites to bitch about them.  The circle jerk of life. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

These kids get too much disinformation from all these sites they run to all day and do real stupid shit.  The adults run to their disinformation sites to bitch about them.  The circle jerk of life. 

IMG_0723.gif