• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

On 4/2/2024 at 6:10 PM, Angelsjunky said:

Yeah, unintentional: Israel gave permission for the route, car was clearly marked, they hit the truck, survivors got out to try to get wounded to another vehicle, they hit them again and again.

Unintentional.

What would be the upside for them to do that?

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This guy is a joke lol. He clearly has an agenda. Dude was calling for a ceasefire literally days after Oct 7

Guarantee that “charity” was helping Hamas and Israel splattered them to send a message. 

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

What would be the upside for them to do that?

Ask the IDF since they keep doing stuff like this.

Those Hamas Twitter videos of dudes popping out of sewers and no-scoping Israeli tanks are kind of fun.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'll ask Bibi at lunch tomorrow, thanks for the reminder.

Or, I could just use my big beautiful brain.

Next time you play 4D chess with Trump, ask him what he really thinks about Israel.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-dismiss-two-officers-after-finding-mistakes-strike-aid-workers-2024-04-05/

As the cars departed the hangar, one of the men getting into the vehicles had been carrying a bag which the operators watching drone footage took to be a rifle.”

Remember when our last four presidents droned wedding parties and laborers working in fields? Looks like Israel was taking notes.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-dismiss-two-officers-after-finding-mistakes-strike-aid-workers-2024-04-05/

As the cars departed the hangar, one of the men getting into the vehicles had been carrying a bag which the operators watching drone footage took to be a rifle.”

Remember when our last four presidents droned wedding parties and laborers working in fields? Looks like Israel was taking notes.

And all of us get the joy of knowing we're funding our crimes and theirs

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

The U.S. military hasn't been involved in a legitimate operation since World War II. Same goes for our "allies."

I can tell you without a doubt this is not true but not everything is declassified so I can't give any details

16 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I can tell you without a doubt this is not true but not everything is declassified so I can't give any details

I'll just take your word for it. Thank the Lord for all those progressive democratic governments we toppled and replaced with dictators in the name of fighting cOmMuNiSm.

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I didn’t read the story.  Was it a baguette?