• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I keep seeing videos posted with no context other than what the person who tweets it out says. There is so much propaganda going on that you need to take all of this with a grain of salt. As far as we know, those Palestinian citizens were Hamas. Only the dead dudes and the ones who killed them know the exact truth. FWIW, we should view stuff the IDF puts out with the same skepticism.  

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

I keep seeing videos posted with no context other than what the person who tweets it out says. There is so much propaganda going on that you need to take all of this with a grain of salt. As far as we know, those Palestinian citizens were Hamas. Only the dead dudes and the ones who killed them know the exact truth. FWIW, we should view stuff the IDF puts out with the same skepticism.  

Great Job Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, Jason said:

what’s this reasonable take shit doing in the spin forum?

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Yes the infamous Palestinian troll farms have been working overtime ever since being displaced from their homes and decimated. It's funny that you guys think these backwards, ignorant goat fuckers are running some Taylor Swift level psy op on us.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

what’s this reasonable take shit doing in the spin forum?

Well, not sure if it's reasonable since it's coming from a guy who will see Ian Miles Cheong post a video from his mom's basement depicting some riot in an Asian city in 2014, and claiming it's Portland in 2024, and take it at face value.

34 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yes the infamous Palestinian troll farms have been working overtime ever since being displaced from their homes and decimated. It's funny that you guys think these backwards, ignorant goat fuckers are running some Taylor Swift level psy op on us.

You must be truly stupid to think that only literal Palestinians and nobody else are posting pro Hamas/palestinian propaganda.

51 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You guys are free to believe what you want but I’m going to remain skeptical of this stuff.

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

You guys are free to believe what you want but I’m going to remain skeptical of this stuff.

You should be skeptical of the stuff you see and hear. Part of that is being aware of the positions you are more inclined to be amenable to. You should ask who has big money riding on the support of public opinion in the US, or who is paying for those billboards along the freeway, or the commercials on tv?

On 3/25/2024 at 11:19 PM, NrM said:

Imagine obsessing over this conflict every single day for hours on end.

Maybe you guys don't hate Jews idk. maybe it's cause you're marxists and you buy into that power/privileged oppressor bullshit. 

I'm sure you guys care about the civil war in yemen just as much right? where hundreds of thousands of civilians have been killed. Where people are actually starving to death.  Let me go look up the 114 page angelswin thread. 

Oh wait there's no Jews there. Just muslims killing muslims. nvm

There is also the actual, by definition successful genocide going on in West China that hasnt made a 114 page AW thread

Whats crazy is that in Iran you can take your son to sit on your shoulders as you both watch a gay person get stoned to death, and they are on the human rights committee

1 hour ago, notherhalo said:

There is also the actual, by definition successful genocide going on in West China that hasnt made a 114 page AW thread

Whats crazy is that in Iran you can take your son to sit on your shoulders as you both watch a gay person get stoned to death, and they are on the human rights committee

Start your own thread about these other atrocities, if you're so passionate about them.