• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/23/1236628495/israel-settlers-attack-west-bank-palestinians-settlement-outposts

Weiman says settlers have stepped up attacks on Palestinian communities while the world's attention has been focused on the war in Gaza triggered by the Hamas-led Oct. 7 attack in Israel.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, film this!" he says, stunned by what he sees when driving up to the village's school: A noisy flock of sheep is grazing inside the fenced schoolyard. Weiman yells out in Hebrew to a woman tending to the sheep, asking whom the livestock belong to. She doesn't answer him and quickly gets on her phone.

The school has been bulldozed by settlers since Weiman last visited. Desks and chairs lie among the rubble while children's drawings are still taped to its crumbling walls. Weiman says the settlers are trying to make sure the Palestinians don't come back.

Israel's end game is transparent. Anyone still believe they're simply "defending themselves"?

The funniest thing about Israel is that you could take like 5 random NBA sized black American dudes and send them over there and within a few days they’d be running the country. 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Wont someone please think about the real estate?!

Gaza has some nice luxury beach front properties. Or at least they did until Israel decided to fuck em up lmao. Can't say I blame her.

15 minutes ago, NrM said:

Gaza has some nice luxury beach front properties. Or at least they did until Israel decided to fuck em up lmao. Can't say I blame her.

Don't worry, you'll be able to buy some property dirt cheap after they kill everyone that already lived there. Well you probably wont be able to, but some American companies probably already making deals for it.

22 minutes ago, NrM said:

So do you think Israel is still "defending themselves"?

Just now, Taylor said:

So until Hamas releases their hostages (Israel has hostages, too BTW), decimating the entire Gaza Strip is fair game?

So if Gaza is fair game, then I guess Israel is fair game too? Just making sure I follow the zionists logic...

9 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So if Gaza is fair game, then I guess Israel is fair game too? Just making sure I follow the zionists logic...

Wrong, because the citizens of one nationality are superior to the citizens of the other. It's been divinely established.