• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

23 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Depends on who you ask. Palestine have been constant losers since the Ottoman empire fell apart.

Winners and losers, the way Jesus told Christians to consider human beings.

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Israel is a Jewish state.  They don't believe in Jesus, Silly.

Have the Christians stopped to consider that the Israeli's have categorically rejected Jesus as God and think the New Testament is trash? 🤔

lol

15 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Have the Christians stopped to consider that the Israeli's have categorically rejected Jesus as God and think the New Testament is trash? 🤔

lol

We actually had a meeting on the topic just the other day. We had a vote on whether or not we should be in favor of their brutal murder at the hands of crazed Palestinians.

Ultimately, we decided their wrong-think wasn't quite wrong enough to warrant death I suppose.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

We actually had a meeting on the topic just the other day. We had a vote on whether or not we should be in favor of their brutal murder at the hands of crazed Palestinians.

Ultimately, we decided their wrong-think wasn't quite wrong enough to warrant death I suppose.

You were at that meeting? I didn't see you. Probably because I walked out as soon as the chairman started yelling about litter boxes in schools.

4 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

lol

Good question ... lol

Taylor?

57 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Good question ... lol

Taylor?

We have. But many of us are more concerned about political power than seeing all human beings as valuable and created in God's image.

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

We have. But many of us are more concerned about political power than seeing all human beings as valuable and created in God's image.

There's your answer, @AngelsLakersFan.  Taylor is more concerned about political power than seeing all human beings as valuable and created in God's image.

And while I'm at it, Aaron Bushnell is a fucking badass. It was the most complete form of protest - he sacrificed himself for a cause, that of the genocide of Palestinians.

And yes, he's having an impact:

"If a man is capable of self-immolating, are we not capable of raising a united voice in Latin America?" - Nicolas Maduro calls for Global South Unity against Israeli barbarity citing the courage of the martyr Aaron Bushnell