• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

So you think the Oct 7 attacks which beheaded civilians and killed women and children was just "military action?"

What the hell is wrong with you?

Is that really what happened, or are you spouting nonsense again?

And how many Palestinian women and children have been killed by Israel in the last 40 years?

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No, Whoopi, I guess it didn't. We're all victims of a psyop I guess.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And how many Palestinian women and children have been killed by Israel in the last 40 years?

Don't know. Also has nothing to do with what I asked.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, Whoopi, I guess it didn't. We're all victims of a psyop I guess.

Don't know. Also has nothing to do with what I asked.

So it's okay when Israel does it but bad when stinky brown Mooslums do it. Got it.

22 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Taylor has become an October 7th Denier. Maybe he can team up with Alex Jones and do a podcast about how many people were never slaughtered and it's all a deep fake. 

What happened on October 7 was horrific. Everything Israel did before October 7 and since is horrific. 

59 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What should have Israel done? Bend over and take it up the ass?

Try to remember that not everyone is submissive as you. 

Did you support the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars? In those wars we did a lot of similar shit to civilians over being attacked.  

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you support the Afghanistan and Iraq Wars? In those wars we did a lot of similar shit to civilians over being attacked.  

I had different views back then. Iraq 2.0 is what made me see the light. Going to war after 9/11 was justifiable but we went to war with the wrong people (thanks Dubya).

However, when a nation gets attacked and their civilians are murdered by invaders, that nation should be allowed to counter strike and end future threats. Once Hamas is eliminated Israel will potentially be able to let their farmers move back to their homes close to the border. Until then they should keep killing terrorists. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I don't know.  Maybe have Mossad go after Hamas tactically, instead of killing everyone and leveling everything.  Israel has fallen into the same trap as the US.  Pretty much turning the population against them.  In essence creating a bigger, more powerful, and hard to kill force.  Unless they go all nazi and kill all Palestinians, like they are currently doing.

Then again, you have a leader that wants to hold onto power, amid numerous corruption accusations.  And war is his power. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I don't know.  Maybe have Mossad go after Hamas tactically, instead of killing everyone and leveling everything.  Israel has fallen into the same trap as the US.  Pretty much turning the population against them.  In essence creating a bigger, more powerful, and hard to kill force.  Unless they go all nazi and kill all Palestinians, like they are currently doing.

Then again, you have a leader that wants to hold onto power, amid numerous corruption accusations.  And war is his power. 

They’re not trying to delay the problem. They’re trying to eliminate the problem. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

I had different views back then. Iraq 2.0 is what made me see the light. Going to war after 9/11 was justifiable but we went to war with the wrong people (thanks Dubya).

However, when a nation gets attacked and their civilians are murdered by invaders, that nation should be allowed to counter strike and end future threats. Once Hamas is eliminated Israel will potentially be able to let their farmers move back to their homes close to the border. Until then they should keep killing terrorists. 

Very Christian of you.

38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Also they are going about it tactically. See the hospital video. 

Tactically by cutting off humanitarian supplies and aid, electricity, water, internet etc. to Palestinian civilians.

How's it going over in Israel? Are their people searching for their kids under the rubble of their homes? Are Israeli citizens going without necessary supplies and having to tell their kids that there's no food to eat?

41 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Tactically by cutting off humanitarian supplies and aid, electricity, water, internet etc. to Palestinian civilians.

How's it going over in Israel? Are their people searching for their kids under the rubble of their homes? Are Israeli citizens going without necessary supplies and having to tell their kids that there's no food to eat?

You should find a better cause. This one isn’t working out very well. 

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If past patterns hold, the new sanctions are likely to be more punishing in that they will likely include freezes on financial assets the settlers may hold in the United States, among other penalties.

Do any of the settlers even hold any financial assets in the US?

On 1/31/2024 at 3:48 PM, Lhalo said:

Israel should simply wipe the Palestinians off the map. In fact that's pretty much what they are doing. Just don't gaslight everyone by pretending to be the victims. Israel is basically the Jesse Smolet of countries at this point.

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Israel should simply wipe the Palestinians off the map. In fact that's pretty much what they are doing. Just don't gaslight everyone by pretending to be the victims. Israel is basically the Jesse Smolet of countries at this point.

Israel was legitimately attacked. Smolet is a bullshit artist. On a side note he loves dick in his ass. 

On 1/31/2024 at 10:53 AM, Taylor said:

400 times less than planned parenthood in America so there’s still work to do.