• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

6 hours ago, Jay said:

I hope you can still get Shawarma at the Sandals Gaza.

What part of clearing out the filth did you not understand? I’ll be eating Kobe beef and fresh oysters beach side. No need to worry about servers wiping their ass with their left hand after as they will already have been dealt with.

Enjoy your new house in the Yemen desert you terrorist fags. I’m sure the U.N. will supply you with a new wardrobe of Adidas tracksuits and flip phones. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

What part of clearing out the filth did you not understand? I’ll be eating Kobe beef and fresh oysters beach side. No need to worry about servers wiping their ass with their left hand after as they will already have been dealt with.

Enjoy your new house in the Yemen desert you terrorist fags. I’m sure the U.N. will supply you with a new wardrobe of Adidas tracksuits and flip phones. 

Cals, tell him the bad news.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

For a second there I thought you were talking about the formation of the state of Israel. LOL

Larry believes God himself gave the current state of Israel to the Jews. God also hates brown folks.

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

Larry believes God himself gave the current state of Israel to the Jews. God also hates brown folks.

We certainly don’t know for certain that the current Israel Government is the final version. We do know that Islam is at war with all Jews and Christians. They’ve chosen to ignore the savior and declare war against the God of Abraham and Isaac. Hatred of God is the core belief of  modern day libs who have joined the Palestinian cause. Muslims and modern day libs in both parties are  the servants of Satan. 

Just now, Jason said:

Has Hamas released ALL the hostages yet? 

The U.S. has hostages. Imagine if the countries where those hostages came from decided to level RSM and Mission Viejo to the ground.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Take your pick of any of these of polls of Palestinians as of December 2023:

Press Release: Public Opinion Poll No (90) | PCPSR

Just look at the very first question:

image.png.8fd3448df0bf0510e8a3299878d72f6b.png

What was the public opinion of black people in the 1840s?

Also, for the second time in a row you've linked to a graph that doesn't say exactly what you're claiming it says. Perhaps read the article you linked to instead of just copy pasting the first colorful graph you see.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

What was the public opinion of black people in the 1840s?

Nice dodge. No idea what you're getting at here.

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Also, for the second time in a row you've linked to a graph that doesn't say exactly what you're claiming it says. Perhaps read the article you linked to instead of just copy pasting the first colorful graph you see.

Despite thousands of Gazans dying in response, the vast majority of Palestinians believe the actions of October 7 was correct. Please, tell me what I'm not understanding about that.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Nice dodge. No idea what you're getting at here.

Despite thousands of Gazans dying in response, the vast majority of Palestinians believe the actions of October 7 was correct. Please, tell me what I'm not understanding about that.

I'm getting at public perception doesn't equal reality.

Of course they support military action against the country that has been decimating them for decades. Israel's brutal response only affirms that they're up against a country that doesn't believe in their right to live.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm getting at public perception doesn't equal reality.

Of course they support military action against the country that has been decimating them for decades. Israel's brutal response only affirms that they're up against a country that doesn't believe in their right to live.

So you think the Oct 7 attacks which beheaded civilians and killed women and children was just "military action?"

What the hell is wrong with you?