• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

Just now, Blarg said:

I think it might have been a mistake by Hamas to invade Israel, murder unarmed citizens, take hostages and bring them back to Gaza. Looks like their enemy is far more ruthless and powerful than they anticipated, along with having no allies to come to their aid and no border country that wants their refugees, it was a dumb ploy. 

There it is.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You still think that Hamas bombed their own hospital? 

You say Hamas can't be trusted, but you believe everything that comes out of Israel's mouth when Israel has been caught in lie after lie after lie.

bro what... this is the dumbest statement....holy shit...lmao

Lefties are literal lunatics 

6 minutes ago, NrM said:

bro what... this is the dumbest statement....holy shit...lmao

Lefties are literal lunatics 

Just Google "IDF lies since October 7."

Or even "IDF lies about October 7."

Remember those 4 to 12 UNRWA workers who supposedly collaborated with Hamas on October 7? There is literally zero evidence that happened. Israel said it, and the U.S. and other Zionist simp countries took it as fact, then immediately cut off aid to the largest organization supporting the lives of refugees in Palestine.

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think it might have been a mistake by Hamas to invade Israel, murder unarmed citizens, take hostages and bring them back to Gaza. Looks like their enemy is far more ruthless and powerful than they anticipated, along with having no allies to come to their aid and no border country that wants their refugees, it was a dumb ploy. 

Yup. It's just like we've been telling rape victims for years. Don't fight back, you'll only make it worse, just sit back and enjoy it.

Just now, Taylor said:

Your dementia is worse than Biden's. You can't remember a single thing that occured before October 7, 2023.

So you believe Hamas was either 1) Not involved with a border incursion and slaughtering thousands of Israeli citizens, or 2) justified in attacking Israel.

Both are indefensible stances. 

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So you believe Hamas was either 1) Not involved with a border incursion and slaughtering thousands of Israeli citizens, or 2) justified in attacking Israel.

Both are indefensible stances. 

Let's say Hamas callously and intentionally slaughtered 1,400 Israeli civilians, unprovoked and simply out of some kind of bloodthirsty Jihadist mindset. Does that justify Israel slaughtering 30,000 Palestenian civilians?

Unless you actually believe that a Palestinian life is worth 1/30th of an Israeli one.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yup. It's just like we've been telling rape victims for years. Don't fight back, you'll only make it worse, just sit back and enjoy it.

This is exactly the same situation. So glad you boiled down an 80 years conflict and justified Hamas's actions. That is so progressive. 

Just now, Blarg said:

This is exactly the same situation. So glad you boiled down an 80 years conflict and justified Hamas's actions. That is so progressive. 

So now you're suddenly acknowledging 80 years of conflict. Baby steps.

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Let's say Hamas callously and intentionally slaughtered 1,400 Israeli civilians, unprovoked and simply out of some kind of Jihadist attack. Does that justify Israel slaughtering 30,000 Palestenian civilians?

Yes, it does. Because it is a war and Hamas defined the rules of war on October, 7th. They probably should have thought it through a little more considering they cannot defend their own people playing out the war on their defined terms. 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So now you're suddenly acknowledging 80 years of conflict. Baby steps.

Yes, conflict created by Arab nations that did not want refugees to establish a non Muslim nation in their midst. Even though they had historical claim to the region. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Sinwar appreciates your contribution to the cause. 

I don't think he cares about me fighting ignorance on a baseball message board. I'm just here to provide an unbiased perspective, as someone who is not a member of, married into, or on the payroll of the tribe.

34 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yes, it does. Because it is a war and Hamas defined the rules of war on October, 7th. They probably should have thought it through a little more considering they cannot defend their own people playing out the war on their defined terms. 

At least you're honest. p00zy and some of the other young Zionist sympathizers like to play like the Israeli astrocities never happened.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't think he cares about me fighting ignorance on a baseball message board. I'm just here to provide an unbiased perspective, as someone who is not a member of, married into, or on the payroll of the tribe.

Neither am I but I’m completely fine with the way Israel has conducted the war. It appears the rest of the Muslim nations are fine with it as well judging by their responses. 

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm sure you've already offered to give up your house to a native American.

It's not on the market as of yet but I would not discriminate on the buyers ethnicity. 

40 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Neither am I but I’m completely fine with the way Israel has conducted the war. It appears the rest of the Muslim nations are fine with it as well judging by their responses. 

I will accept your positions as unbiased. I'm not sure if you are right on your second point. No one really wants to go to war with Israel, doesn't mean they are supporting them here.

Hey @NrM

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/29/1234906745/gaza-food-aid-convoy-israel-hamas

Israeli officials acknowledged their troops opened fire on the Gaza City crowd Thursday, saying they did so after the crowd approached in a threatening way. The officials insisted on anonymity to give details about what happened, after the Israeli military said in a statement that "dozens were killed and injured from pushing, trampling and being run over by the trucks."