• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

19 hours ago, cals said:

The funniest thing about Israel is that you could take like 5 random NBA sized black American dudes and send them over there and within a few days they’d be running the country. 

David Stern disagrees.  

9 minutes ago, NrM said:

okay then guess they can battle it out. good luck hamas. 

👍

No one can get rid of ISIS, and you really think they are going to get rid of Hamas?  You could level Gaza to the ground.  Hamas is long gone to Libia, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Phillipines, and everyone else where the Muslims can hide and regroup.  And they will show up every now and then, just like in Russia, to remind everyone that they are still around.

33 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

No one can get rid of ISIS, and you really think they are going to get rid of Hamas?  You could level Gaza to the ground.  Hamas is long gone to Libia, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Phillipines, and everyone else where the Muslims can hide and regroup.  And they will show up every now and then, just like in Russia, to remind everyone that they are still around.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. That Hamas will exist elsewhere so Israel shouldn't try to eliminate them from Gaza? 

1 hour ago, NrM said:

okay then guess they can battle it out. good luck hamas. 

👍

I like how quickly the Zionist narrative has shifted from, "Israel was attacked! They need to defend themselves and ensure this doesn't happen again!" to, "Haha, Palestinian fuckers picked with the wrong bully!"

39 minutes ago, NrM said:

Not sure what point you are trying to make. That Hamas will exist elsewhere so Israel shouldn't try to eliminate them from Gaza? 

Why haven't they eliminated them yet? I thought Hamas was strongly outmatched by the mighty, mighty IDF.

22 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like how quickly the Zionist narrative has shifted from, "Israel was attacked! They need to defend themselves and ensure this doesn't happen again!" to, "Haha, Palestinian fuckers picked with the wrong bully!"

lol. Just not worth engaging with you far left extremists on any level. 

You don't think Israel has a right to exist. You support Hamas. You hate Jews. 

Replacing the word Jew with Zionist doesn't automatically shield you from your blatant antisemitism. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

Replacing the word Jew with Zionist doesn't automatically shield you from your blatant antisemitism. 

Jesus Christ you Jewish guys are worse than those purple haired college SJW's. Why is everyone such a giant bitch these days?

5 minutes ago, NrM said:

And yes, to be clear, I am calling you a giant bitch.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Jesus Christ you Jewish guys are worse than those purple haired college SJW's. Why is everyone such a giant bitch these days?

Notice how you didn't respond to my statements. lmao. Just a hateful disgusting person.

11 minutes ago, NrM said:

Israel has a right to exist. So does Palestine. Currently, only one side is actively slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians, destroying hospitals and other essential buildings, blocking supply trucks, and leveling entire cities to the ground.

Get your head out of your ass and have some self respect. It's not anti-Jew to root against Zionism.

21 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Israel has a right to exist. So does Palestine. Currently, only one side is actively slaughtering tens of thousands of civilians, destroying hospitals and other essential buildings, blocking supply trucks, and leveling entire cities to the ground.

Get your head out of your ass and have some self respect. It's not anti-Jew to root against Zionism.

Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

95% of jews support the state of Israel.

So you only hate the vast majority of Jews. My bad not an antisemite/s

9 minutes ago, NrM said:

Bro you actually brought me back to this shithole because I heard you posted this retarded shit. 

Look at all that bullshit you just made up and got angry about. Hey look guys I'm pulling things no one even said out of my ass and then slapping them down! Get owned, libtard! 

You should apologize for this blatant fucking stupidity. Holy fuck. 

I would rather watch the Angels than read this crap.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Angels scored 3 in the 7th to come within 1 against the Dodgers. Must more entertaining than watching Taylor jerk himself off over his team losing 30,000 to 2,000. 

6 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Bro you actually brought me back to this shithole because I heard you posted this retarded shit. 

Look at all that bullshit you just made up and got angry about. Hey look guys I'm pulling things no one even said out of my ass and then slapping them down! Get owned, libtard! 

You should apologize for this blatant fucking stupidity. Holy fuck. 

oh dang I really made you guys angry with that statement. the truth hurts I guess. Why beat around the bush ya know?

1 hour ago, NrM said:

Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

95% of jews support the state of Israel.

So you only hate the vast majority of Jews. My bad not an antisemite/s

This it not what Zionism means anymore, and you know it. But thanks for being both obtuse and literal.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Angels scored 3 in the 7th to come within 1 against the Dodgers. Must more entertaining than watching Taylor jerk himself off over his team losing 30,000 to 2,000. 

Hamas is more sympathetic than the Angels at this point.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

This it not what Zionism means anymore, and you know it. But thanks for being both obtuse and literal.

That's what the vast majority of Jews believe. 

The religious aspect from the nutjobs make up a very small percentage. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

That's what the vast majority of Jews believe. The religious aspect from the nut jobs make up a very small percentage. 

What percentage of Jews worldwide lick the taint of the Israeli government?