• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Consumer Reports: Best and worst fast-food restaurants in America

I wouldn't consider the Habit fast food.  And I was unimpressed with Chipotle.  Thought it was expensive average food.  And Jersey Mike's used to be better, but they have become more corporate/smaller portions.

Edited by gotbeer

Stradling?

Obviously it bothers me. I do like the Habit but I don't agree it's better. I see all of these and they are all graded differently. The way these usually go is INO grades highest in the industry in every category except for one, variety of menu. I am sure everyone from INO that reads this won't be happy we got second, we will be upset that we've slipped to second.

Obviously it bothers me. I do like the Habit but I don't agree it's better. I see all of these and they are all graded differently. The way these usually go is INO grades highest in the industry in every category except for one, variety of menu. I am sure everyone from INO that reads this won't be happy we got second, we will be upset that we've slipped to second.

Now if you had donut holes, you would have won variety of menu.   :P

Five Guys is right on your tail, too. Maybe it's time to add that bacon you keep scoffing at.

Unless you guys are aiming for second...