• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ebola "out of control" in West Africa/Texas Maybe Cleveland?

Interesting that on the flight from DFW to LAX yesterday the flight attendant was wearing disposable gloves while collecting the trash.

I flew on six flights in September and five of them the flight attendants were wearing gloves, the other flight was too small to have any kind of service.

Fan is really quick to post a hysteria article about a random person from state X going to a hospital with "Ebola symptoms" and then never updating us on that case because he's too quick to give us a new update while that first person just had the flu.

Maybe if he followed through with his hysteria news reporting to the end we wouldn't think he's a joke.

I currently have a cold, there is a good chance it will turn into ebola or the bird flew or a cough. Nice knowing some of you.

I just sneezed.  I had Del Taco so am shiating like crazy.   Might have a slight temperature too.   I blame Strandling for giving me Ebola, and am debating on calling 911, or just going straight to the ER.  I don't want to contaminate my car, so I think I'll take public transportation.

Interesting that on the flight from DFW to LAX yesterday the flight attendant was wearing disposable gloves while collecting the trash.

i've seen this on my flights for the last couple of years. nothing new, though it might now be the SOP for all flight attendants as they pick up the plethora of trash left behind by inconsiderate passengers. seriously, people on planes are absolute pigs.