• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hobby Lobby

Amazingly they are not against paying for Vasectomies.  Honestly I can see it both ways.  I don't think a company should be forced to pay for something they do not believe in.

Hopefully this means non religious companies don't have to give paid time off for religious holidays and can force employees to work on days where their religion objects.

Hopefully this means non religious companies don't have to give paid time off for religious holidays and can force employees to work on days where their religion objects.

Whoa, never thought about that before. Would be interesting to see that in the news.

Edit: This guy would be stoked

xscrooge.jpg

Edited by TobiasFunke

Amazingly they are not against paying for Vasectomies.  Honestly I can see it both ways.  I don't think a company should be forced to pay for something they do not believe in.

I guess if they don't value those employees.  I would just quit and find a business that respected my beliefs.  I don't really care about the getting paid for days off but the second one you posted would just be petty.

ha, that's actually great you point that out. 

Currently if an employee of a company is fired for not showing up to work for religious reasons the company can be sued for wrongful termination and loses.

Anyway I agree.  All women who work at Hobby Lobby should quit because it is a company that clearly doesn't respect women.  As shown by their willingness to pay for male contraception but not female contraception.

I can think of only Christmas, which is actually a Federal holiday.  Are there others that I'm missing?

Currently if an employee of a company is fired for not showing up to work for religious reasons the company can be sued for wrongful termination and loses.

Anyway I agree.  All women who work at Hobby Lobby should quit because it is a company that clearly doesn't respect women.  As shown by their willingness to pay for male contraception but not female contraception.

If you can't see the difference between the Hobby Lobby scenario and your own then your dislike of religion is skewing your ability to see things logically. 

nobody forces companies to pay for those days off.  You are reaching nate.

If a company has normal working days that those fall on, and an employee refuses to work for religious reasons they cannot be fired.  If they do fire them they always lose the wrongful termination lawsuit.

If an employee takes a job with your company and you comunicate to that employee before he/she agrees that you will not be allowing them to take personal days off for religious purposes then I don't think there should be any kind of recrimination from the government.

Again, I think it would be foolish to not do so and I would ask what you would allow employees to take personal days off for.  Or, what if they used their own vacation time?  Would you say no to that request of vacation time simply because it was for religious purposes?

If a company has normal working days that those fall on, and an employee refuses to work for religious reasons they cannot be fired.  If they do fire them they always lose the wrongful termination lawsuit.

Somewhere Verizon is laughing their ass off though they don't know why. Damn company docked me for being at the birth of my first born.