• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aybar Should Be An All-Star

I know the guy doesn't get much love on this board, but after a slow start, he's having an amazing season offensively. I just realized he's got as many RBI's (35) as we've gotten out of the 1B position this year. Also, he's started only 4 games in the number 2 spot in the order and has 7 RBI's in those games. I know we're stuck with Jeter in the starting lineup, but the only two logical choices for backups in the AL are Ramirez and Aybar.

Aybar has been in the shadows with the big names on the team the past couple years, but he's definitely the most valuable player on our infield. Kendrick is not far behind defensively.

And he hits switch. Guys got a bunch of tricks up his sleeve offensively.

Jeter has a .612 OPS and will be the starting shortstop for the All Star game. I really don't care what kind of career he used to have, he is not an All Star any longer and doesn't deserve the starting role. I am guessing Farrell will play him through his one at bat then replace him with his own guy Bogaerts that leads the AL shortstops in OPS.

Jeter has a .612 OPS and will be the starting shortstop for the All Star game. I really don't care what kind of career he used to have, he is not an All Star any longer and doesn't deserve the starting role. I am guessing Farrell will play him through his one at bat then replace him with his own guy Bogaerts that leads the AL shortstops in OPS.

Hopefully John Farrell will do the right thing and have Jeter play SS in the top of the 1st then pinch hit for him in the bottom of the 1st.

Just remember: This time it counts!