• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The NBA Finals thread

Tank

At this point in their careers, Kobe had a better team around him and a much better coach. Bosh and especially Wade have really regressed, but I would have liked to see Lebron do it on his own and not do what he did. Now this talk about Carmelo is absurd. 

Actually 11 years into the league Kobe was playing with Odom, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Farmar and Andrew Bynum who was in his second year. The Heat have a much better roster than that but I'm guessing you're thinking of after the Lakers acquired Gasol. Lebron will go down as a better player but the fact that he bolted and formed a super team in Miami will always be held against him when comparing him to Jordan. They weren't the first super team but I can't recall another one where 3 in their prime all NBA players joined up.

Actually 11 years into the league Kobe was playing with Odom, Kwame Brown, Luke Walton, Farmar and Andrew Bynum who was in his second year. The Heat have a much better roster than that but I'm guessing you're thinking of after the Lakers acquired Gasol. Lebron will go down as a better player but the fact that he bolted and formed a super team in Miami will always be held against him when comparing him to Jordan. They weren't the first super team but I can't recall another one where 3 in their prime all NBA players joined up.

True. I was thinking Gasol who I believe is/was the better player. I can't think of who their Wade is in that scenario though. I don't like the way Lebron has done it, but he's doing a lot of it by himself now. Wade has been terrible and the rest of the supporting cast is washed up. Phil is 100x the coach Spoelstra is too

At least one of my teams didn't disappoint. As a Spurs fan, this was beautiful to watch. Seeing this team evolve into what it is now is awesome. Parker being one of the best PGs in the league, Duncan in his high 30s putting together arguably one of his best seasons, and the emergence of Kawhi Leonard. The future is still bright in San Antonio! Go Spurs Go!

Awesome. As a Lakers' fan, I don't mind the Spurs winning. I love it. I love Popp and I love Duncan. Great series. Kawhi was a monster. Finally someone in the league who is able to hold his own against LeBronze. 

As for the Heat, 2-2 in the Finals LOL. LeBron will always be known as the "superstar" who had to run away to another team with two "superstar" to win a ring. **** the Heat. **** LeBron. **** Dwyane Wade. Where will LeBitch go next year?

Awesome. As a Lakers' fan, I don't mind the Spurs winning. I love it. I love Popp and I love Duncan. Great series. Kawhi was a monster. Finally someone in the league who is able to hold his own against LeBronze. 

As for the Heat, 2-2 in the Finals LOL. LeBron will always be known as the "superstar" who had to run away to another team with two "superstar" to win a ring. **** the Heat. **** LeBron. **** Dwyane Wade. Where will LeBitch go next year?

Back to Cleveland is my guess.

ff34.jpg

tumblr_luy0gje9U51r2xrf4.gif

Damn.

And if Lebron was on your team, you'd be first in line to blow him