• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The NBA Finals thread

Tank

figured someone needed to start this.

didn't watch any of it because we had graduation last night, but don't care at all about it, either.

i am a bit concerned though whether discussing lebron being carried off the court last night belongs in this thread or the soccer forum.

It's not just kobe lovers.  Everyone trying to trash LeBron is either jealous or simply doesn't know basketball.  How you can't enjoy the most dominant player since Jordan is beyond me.  He left cleveland and joined miami, announcing his decision on TV? Boo hoo.  He "couldn't win on his own?" Find me a legend who has.

Just dumb

The Lebron ball lickers crack me up. People seem to forget when him and Wade were making fun of Dirk for sitting out a game or having to leave early because he was really sick, making jokes and doing coughing noises during their press conferences. Now this puss has period cramps and the Lebron slurpers can't take the heat dished back to him.

The Lebron ball lickers crack me up. People seem to forget when him and Wade were making fun of Dirk for sitting out a game or having to leave early because he was really sick, making jokes and doing coughing noises during their press conferences. Now this puss has period cramps and the Lebron slurpers can't take the heat dished back to him.

I saw something about that yesterday. Then Lebron acts like he's such a victim for getting so much shit after the game. I wish someone would ask him about that incident where they were fake coughing. Karma's a bitch

I saw something about that yesterday. Then Lebron acts like he's such a victim for getting so much shit after the game. I wish someone would ask him about that incident where they were fake coughing. Karma's a bitch

Pretty much and it's why people dislike him. I think most of society is over the douchey me-me-me press conference to announce where he is playing, but he constanty does this victim posture or talks like he is the authority on everything. I think all athletes get asked moronic questions, and he generally handles them well, but when he wants to act like a baby he goes off the rails doing so trying to defend something.

lebron is better than kobe, just face it.   And on top of that, kobe is a farrrrrrrrrr bigger douche, hands down.   I'm surpised when kobe isn't acting like a spoiled little bitch.

and who is saying he's not?

Kobe lovers crack me up. Lebron will end up with more rings and go down as a better player. Get over it

lol what a drama queen. No one even brought up the subject about who was better or who would end up with more rings. Someone posts a pic in jest and your Clippers inferiority complex flares up yet again? This is pretty much why people poke fun at Clipper fans here. A lot of us actually like the team but some of you are so quick to be on the offensive about all things Kobe/Lakers related.

Edited by InsideThePark

lol what a drama queen. No one even brought up the subject about who was better or who would end up with more rings. Someone posts a pic in jest and your Clippers inferiority complex flares up yet again? This is pretty much why people poke fun at Clipper fans here. A lot of us actually like the team but some of you are so quick to be on the offensive about all things Kobe/Lakers related.

This has nothing to do with the Clippers but thanks for trying, EDIT ED

MOD EDIT: Keep it civil, please

Edited by Lou