• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apple’s iPhone 6 Is Set to Break Records

Redondo

T-Mobile trade-in promo gets you an iPhone 6s for $5 per month

Of course, it's Jump on Demand.  Which is a lease program.  And I'm assuming that you have to own the 6 when trading in.  So you lose the value on that.  But if you can get it for about $5, and you are one of those that like the newest shiney toys.  Might be a good program.

I got a 6s plus yesterday.  I like it, but i've had some issues.  First last night when I went out I noticed that I had no off wifi data.  This sucked because of iMessage and its data requirement, even after i went into the settings and changed it to send as SMS when data was not available I still could not text message.  So randomly I had no internet or text messaging.  I called into at&t and they said they reset some signal and that got it working again, but this morning I've been unable to receive calls because when people call me it says that my number is disconnected or something.  Data and texting still work.  I was able to get calls last night when my data was out so I don't know wtf is up.  

I got a 6s plus yesterday.  I like it, but i've had some issues.  First last night when I went out I noticed that I had no off wifi data.  This sucked because of iMessage and its data requirement, even after i went into the settings and changed it to send as SMS when data was not available I still could not text message.  So randomly I had no internet or text messaging.  I called into at&t and they said they reset some signal and that got it working again, but this morning I've been unable to receive calls because when people call me it says that my number is disconnected or something.  Data and texting still work.  I was able to get calls last night when my data was out so I don't know wtf is up.  

Not sure if this helps.

You might want to turn off this new iOS 9 setting if you don’t have unlimited data

• 2 weeks later...

this is the seventh generation iphone (if my count is correct). i wonder why they can't fix/address all of the problems before releasing a new generation of phones. some of the problems are new, and you expect a certain amount of them i suppose, but there are still some old problems that keep coming up, like draining the battery so quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

apple supposedly is going to make a new iphone 6sc. it'll be the same size as the iphone 5 but have the guts of the iphone 6 as apparently there are people who want a smaller phone.

there were also rumors of making a smaller ipad pro with the guts of the current ipad.