• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apple’s iPhone 6 Is Set to Break Records

Redondo

apple introduces apple pay, which requires a fingerprint from the phone owner and allows you to make purchases without using a physical credit card. 

i'm gonna wait to see how this goes, but the hackers are going to be out in droves trying to crack this one.

If its anything like the Fappening, then some people will be spending Jennifer Lawrence's money!

Lazy review.  The writer cherry picks which features of the 4 Android phones (Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4, HTC M8, and Moto X) are compared against the advertised features of the soon-to-be released Apple 6 and Plus.  If you're going to do a comparison, then be thorough and compare all the phones.  

Also, the writer fully neglects the G3 which is LG's flagship phone.  It doesn't have the brand name yet, like Sammy or Motorola, it it is superior in many ways to both of these phones.  

www.mobiletechreview.com comes out with excellent reviews and comparisons once phones are released.  

Edited by Section517

One odd thing about this whole Samsung vs Apple argument.  One is how thin the new apple phone is, which makes it better.  Which is odd, because when I got the Galaxy S5, I thought the phone was too thin.  I was actually glad to get a case that made it thicker.  It might just be me, but when something gets to certain sizes, things seem to be more fragile when the thinness also decreases.  Not to mention the feel and grip seems off the larger and thinner an item is.