• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apple’s iPhone 6 Is Set to Break Records

Redondo

i've never understood the logic of putting your phone in your back pocket. that just seems like a recipe for disaster since phones aren't designed to bend. but it's mostly a chick thing, too, so maybe that's their herd mentality at work here.

i've never understood the logic of putting your phone in your back pocket. that just seems like a recipe for disaster since phones aren't designed to bend. but it's mostly a chick thing, too, so maybe that's their herd mentality at work here.

I mostly carry mine in my back pocket. Usually because there's not enough room in the front pockets.

Yeah it's a bit of a pain, but I've gotten pretty good at taking it out quick, pickpocket style. Actually it's made me a bit more conscious about how easy it is to get pickpocketed.

I bought my wife the gold 64gb iPhone 6 yesterday and to be honest.....I liked it. The screen is super nice and some of the iOS changes are a plus. I need to sit down with it for a couple of hours to really test it out but my first impressions are positive.

I'm an Android guy(love my Galaxy S5) through and through but this is a very nice device.

I used to have my phone in my back pocket for years without issue. 

I'm not sure how that would be considered entertaining...seems more like ****ing idiotic moron territory

Yeah, you have a point there.  I wasn't sure what else to call it.  You should check out his other videos. 

By the way, as he explains here, he paid $1300 for that iPhone 6+

Edited by mp170.6

big issue with kids right now believing that they can recharge their smart phones by placing them in the microwave for 60 or 70 seconds. kids do stupid things because they're not always great thinkers or employ much common sense.

but this guy brings stupid to a whole new level.

• 4 weeks later...