• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apple’s iPhone 6 Is Set to Break Records

Redondo

My aunt got the 6+ this weekend. It was ridiculous in size. It's essentially the size of the mini Ipads.. Just over kill by Apple. I'll hold out judgement for the 6 since i have yet to see.

It is smaller than the Galaxy Note.  One of the most popular phones being sold today.  It definitely wasn't overkill.  It just isn't meant for everyone.

Went to grab a 6+ today. They didn't have any in stock to buy, but was cool to check out.

Thing is massive but my 5S is too small, stoked to get one once supplies show up.

For the record I have the iPad mini and it's WAY bigger than the 6+. Not even close comparison.

The normal 6 is cool too.

Edited by mrwicked

iOS 8 upgrade horror stories: Why you should wait

"iOS 8 is finally here! I can't wait to downl -- wait, 6.8 gigabytes!? Who even has that much space? And why aren't my apps working anymore?"

That was the general reaction when Apple's iOS 8 software update dropped with a giant thud on Sept. 17. In addition to asking for around half of most iPhone owners' useable storage, iOS 8 has been causing a myriad of technical errors for users, especially ones with older devices. Here are some of the more noteworthy complaints from Twitter users, ranging from humorous to horrific.

Yeah, a lot of people have to delete a lot of shit because of the new OS and aren't happy.

As for the size, I have a Note 3, so I am not against the larger sizes. It's a little wonky initially, but I really wanted an all in one instead of a phone, tablet, laptop, etc. Ideally something smaller for holding would be better, but because I use it so much for media it's perfect for that.

First thing I do every morning is read the news from my phone, so holding it (especially with one hand) can get uncomfortable for extended periods. Outside of that I can't think of anything else outside of the size and fitting in pockets which might be an issue for some......I refuse to wear a cell phone belt clip.

My mom has a Note because she has trouble reading small text.  She has a case like this which actually is really nice for reading.  You put it in the tilted mode (bottom picture) and hold the support on the bottom.  Hers doesn't have a credit card holder or the giant clasp but same idea.

41310.jpg

The first time I saw a note 2 I thought it was comically big. Still do, but it is really nice for videos and viewing non-mobile web pages and things like that. Also great for reading text that is nearly impossible or a pain in the butt on smaller phones with all the scrolling and finger pinching.

Also seems better for doing work on and takes notes and such, hence the name

iPhone 6 Plus vs. Samsung Galaxy Note 3: What's in a ...

For now, this is a clear win for the Note 3, and for Android in general. We'll get closer to parity as more devs find more ways to make extensions work, but it'll never quite match until we get proper widgets on the iOS desktop. If I had to guess, I'd say that, too, will come in due time.

First thing I do every morning is read the news from my phone, so holding it (especially with one hand) can get uncomfortable for extended periods.

What kind of "news" are you looking at on your phone first thing in the morning that allows only one hand to be free in order to hold it eh Brandon?

I have the Note 3.  I would only buy a device this big if it had the stylus.  If it didn't, I'd settle for a s5.

Rumors has it that the iPhone 6 Plus is bending in peoples front pocket since its thin aluminum which is very malleable. crazy. #Bendgate

I'm curious, what do you use the stylus for?

I've messed with it initially, but can't find a use for it or really any kind of application.