• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Apple’s iPhone 6 Is Set to Break Records

Redondo

I have no bone to pick here. Yes, I do own Apple products, but I couldn't care less about this Apple vs. Samsung fight. Who cares what other people like, or for that matter write, when it comes to Apple products?

It's "tech central".  That's the whole point of the forum.  Also, people will vouch for me that i've calm down with my Apple hate since i first joined (tbh being a moderator calmed me down haha).

Pointing out that apple users talk trash about Android by saying that "3.5 inches is the perfect screen size" yet praise Apple when they change the size warrants pointing out hypocrisy imo. I dont care what other people like, but i will mention any hypocrisy and let people know my stance.  Feel free to do the same.

iPhone 6 seen fully assembled and compared to iPhone 5s in new leak

Several reports have claimed that Apple’s next-generation iPhone 6 is entering mass production and we all know what that means: more leaks.

which means some apple employee will "accidentally" leave it behind at a bar before the end of july so we can see pictures before it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In a bid to get rid of old iPhone stock before Apple launches the next iteration of its handset, Walmart has moved to slash the cost of the 5C model, making it even more wallet-friendly than before. The 5S has also been discounted.

Starting Thursday, you can now pick up the 5C (16GB) for a mere 97 cents (down from $29), while the flagship 5S model (also 16GB) has had $20 lopped off, leaving it with a $79 price tag.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/08/22/iphone-5c-offered-for-7-cents-at-walmart-as-store-makes-space-for-iphone-6/?intcmp=features

• 3 weeks later...

less than 3-hours to announcement.

Less than three hours until the beginning of the keynote speech. I expect Tim Cook to be drooling all over himself for a good hour about how great the security of iCloud has been improved so we won't see any new pictures of Upton's fapped back in the near future before they unveil the new phone. I'll just wait for the highlights. I have no interest in how many people have downloaded iTunes over the past year or how many 5C's were given to starving kids in Africa.