• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cats Suck!

our female cat has gone through heat twice in the last 4-5 weeks. she makes this weird chirping sound with every step she takes. it's bizarre.

she's presented herself to our male cat but he got clipped a few months ago and acts like he really doesn't know what to do. it's kind of funny.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45347136

A small village on the southern coast of New Zealand is planning to implement a radical plan to protect its native wildlife: ban all domestic cats.

Finally a domestic policy we can all agree on. Well, except for that @RallyMo guy. 

We've seen this before:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_Dogs_(film)

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45347136

A small village on the southern coast of New Zealand is planning to implement a radical plan to protect its native wildlife: ban all domestic cats.

Finally a domestic policy we can all agree on. Well, except for that @RallyMo guy. 

I don't understand the appeal of outdoor cats. Indoor cats stay clean, don't kill things, and live much longer than outdoor cats.

• 8 months later...

I know you guys hate cats here but my cat of 16 years passed away a couple months ago and I still miss her. I've had dogs before and I love them but my cat was by far the best friend I ever had and ever will have. 

I think they're misunderstood because they show love more passively than dogs do, plus they aren't as "fun". But as someone who suffers from pretty severe depression, cats just get me. My cat would always cuddle up with me on the couch or in my bed and never wanted to leave. She knew when I was having a bad day because she was always extra friendly and cuddly towards me. 

I'll never have a pet like her again.

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I know you guys hate cats here but my cat of 16 years passed away a couple months ago and I still miss her. I've had dogs before and I love them but my cat was by far the best friend I ever had and ever will have. 

I think they're misunderstood because they show love more passively than dogs do, plus they aren't as "fun". But as someone who suffers from pretty severe depression, cats just get me. My cat would always cuddle up with me on the couch or in my bed and never wanted to leave. She knew when I was having a bad day because she was always extra friendly and cuddly towards me. 

I never had cats and thought I hated cats until I got married and my wife had two.  They lived to be more than 20+ years old and they were simply awesome.  I miss them tremendously.  One of them used to fall asleep at night with her head in my hand.  She always came to the door when I came home.  No other pet I will have in my lifetime will be as special as she was.

I get it. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Cat leaps from window of burning building in Chicago -- and sticks the landing

Cat leaps from window of burning building in Chicago -- and sticks the landing

Soon after, the cat in question was captured sticking its head out of one of the broken windows. The feline then jumped, as someone in the crowd appeared to yell, "Look at the cat!"

Audible gasps were also heard from onlookers as the cat fell, bounced on the grass, and walked away safely, according to the video. 

On 5/8/2019 at 7:55 AM, tdawg87 said:

I totally get this @tdawg87 I have two cats and they are bloody awesome. They know when I'm feeling down or when I'm nursing an illness or a physical injury and their behaviour becomes more affectionate and dare I say it more supportive. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't experienced it myself first hand.