• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cats Suck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Freaking stray kitten crawled into the engine/radiator compartment of our SUV.  Have no idea how it got in there, or when he went in there.  Sometime between today and Wednesday.  Probably went on a ride to Beverly Hills.  Anyways, took a few hours to figure out how to get him out.

20210625_172518.jpg

20210625_175937.jpg

On 6/25/2021 at 7:43 PM, gotbeer said:

Freaking stray kitten crawled into the engine/radiator compartment of our SUV.  Have no idea how it got in there, or when he went in there.  Sometime between today and Wednesday.  Probably went on a ride to Beverly Hills.  Anyways, took a few hours to figure out how to get him out.

20210625_172518.jpg

20210625_175937.jpg

What'd you end up doing with the cat?

• 1 month later...

OK, I have a couple questions. 

If you are having a cat chase a Lazer sight on the floor, how does the guy in a doorway get hit in the thigh? 

How do you say the gun accidently went off when it requires a trigger pull? 

I'm thinking she was drunk, got into an argument a shot the idiot that violated his parole by possessing a firearm. That and these people just moved to Nate's neighborhood from Florida. 

On 8/15/2021 at 7:45 AM, Blarg said:

OK, I have a couple questions. 

If you are having a cat chase a Lazer site on the floor, how does the guy in a doorway get hit in the thigh? 

How do you say the gun accidently went off when it requires a trigger pull? 

I'm thinking she was drunk, got into an argument a shot the idiot that violated his parole by possessing a firearm. That and these people just moved to Nate's neighborhood from Florida. 

Yeah, the classic "blame the cat to get out of murder" ploy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Gross. Although one of the kittens from the litter would always try to suckle on her brothers' wieners. We had to keep her separated from the boys. She grew out of if eventually.

That's the one from the litter we kept, of course.