• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cats Suck!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I posted this in another thread but it belongs here. 

My parents picked up a kitten and think the little monster is adorable. Mom took a picture of the demon walking across Dad's Mac book while he was sitting in his chair. Moments later the beast triggered the Mac to go into some programmers mode which froze it up. Dad had to take it to the Mac store to get it fixed. 

A couple weeks later I get the call Mom is in the hospital with a broken pelvis. She was making breakfast when Satan's spawn tangled between her legs and dropped her like a linebacker. 

Mom is still incapacitated, using a walker for physical therapy over a month later and unable to climb or decend stairs so they had to set her up a bed in the dining room so she has access to the kitchen and bathroom in their tri level home. 

Fuck cats. 

On September 9, 2016 at 3:22 PM, mrwicked said:

mrs wicked wanted to get two kittens.

mr wicked wanted to get a bulldog puppy.

so we compromised and got two kittens.

and they're f*cking awesome.

This is great and accurate.  One thing I will say is with the amount of traveling you do cats are probably the better way to go.  As a guy who owns 3 dogs (2 of them are puppies) and 3 cats, having to find sitters for them is the worst part of traveling.  One of my dogs is 13 and he pretty much needs to be in doors most of the time at this point.  My wife believes that dogs are part of the family so the other two are in the house except to use the rest room and eat.  For our wedding we boarded the dogs and the puppy came back devastated so that won't be happening again.  Long story short, when I go to Italy for 2 weeks, if I only had to worry about cats it would be as simple as having someone stop by the house and fill up their bowl every couple of days.  Instead I have to have my son house sit for the entire time.  Kind of a pain in the ass.  

• 1 month later...