• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Announcer Rankings

Awful announcing.

Hawk dead last is a shame. I love me some "put it on the boooard YESSSSS!

Royals comments were awesome.

Everyone hates Gubi - nice quote by Monkeywithahalo.

The complete MLB Local TV Announcer Rankings from 1-30. White Sox are #30. Dodgers and Vin Scully are... #2? http://t.co/m6rOr6R8qV

This should be a 20 pager.

Edited by SOTO

I was listening to the Skankees radio broadcast last night.  They have some chick doing the color.  It's just brutal.  I couldn't listen.  I don't know if these rankings include radio, but if so, she might be the reason the Skanks are ranked 25.  And that dude sucks too.

Susan Walden? She's funny. The few times I listen to her, I think of her announcing that Roger C signed with the Yankees. Lol

Awful announcing.

Hawk dead last is a shame. I love me some "put it on the boooard YESSSSS!

Royals comments were awesome.

Everyone hates Gubi - nice quote by Monkeywithahalo.

The complete MLB Local TV Announcer Rankings from 1-30. White Sox are #30. Dodgers and Vin Scully are... #2? http://t.co/m6rOr6R8qV

This should be a 20 pager.

That webpage loads too slow. 

Glad to see Mario Impemba ranked pretty high. Really enjoyed his work when he was here. I know this is TV announcers, and Hawk is the worst hands down,  but I listen to a lot of the games on SiriusXM and can't stand Ted Leitner, John Sterling or Tom Hamilton.

I'm one of the few that really enjoys Gubi. He has a wealth of pitching knowledge and experience to grab from. As for Victor, outside of Kruk-Kuip in SF and Scully, he's the best in the business.

As for the rest of the rankings, the only one I take issue with is Oakland. Those guys are bland homers.

Glad to see Mario Impemba ranked pretty high. Really enjoyed his work when he was here. I know this is TV announcers, and Hawk is the worst hands down,  but I listen to a lot of the games on SiriusXM and can't stand Ted Leitner, John Sterling or Tom Hamilton.

The Mario Impemba/Daron Sutton team was awesome.

I agree with every sentence of this post.

Hawk is definitely the worst.

I think the Mets have the best team.  Darling and Hernandez give great analysis.

I think if the Angels put Langston in Gubi's place I would have to start watching the away broadcasts, he is awful, like watching to paint dry.  I don't have a problem with Gubi, I think he does a good job.

Edited by nate

I do love watching WGN when the halos play the Sox.

I like Victor, so it isn't an anti-Victor thing.   It's a pro Hawk thing.  I've always liked Stone too.

I think the Angels are going in the right direction with announcing.   Victor has the club ties.   Gubi is the one dark spot.  Salmon needs to keep working it, and Langston is getting closer to being ready to replace Gubi.

I still think we need some funny guys to tell some more untold Angel locker room gems.   I don't know who that jokester is.  Maybe that's why I liked Hud.

Hawk is definitely the worst.

I think the Mets have the best team.  Darling and Hernandez give great analysis.

I think if the Angels put Langston in Gubi's place I would have to start watching the away broadcasts, he is awful, like watching to paint dry.  I don't have a problem with Gubi, I think he does a good job.

Hernandez thinks he knows first to home, but he can't see that the 3B coach isn't waving him in.

It's been a long time since I was a kid listening to Enberg and Drysdale do Angels games. I was surprised to see Enberg is still doing Padres games. He's the one I grew up with so he'll always be a favorite of mine.

I agree.  I was hoping he'd come back to the Angels before he returned to the Padres.