• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GAMDAY PREDICTION CONTEST - GAME #1 - 3/31/14 VS. SEATTLE

tomsred

Please post your predictions for game #1, 3/31/14 vs. the Seattle Mariners here.  Game time is 7:05 pm PST.  The probable starting pitchers are Hernandez vs. Weaver.  The prediction thread generally locks at first pitch, but if not I use the game time first pitch as shown in the MLB box score to determine whether a prediction is timely and therefore valid.

The game rules for 2014 have not changed since 2013.  Duplicate predictions may be made until September 1, 2014.  If you have not played the Prediction Game before, or need a refresher, please take some time to review The Rules.  Any questions regarding The Rules may be addressed to me via AngelsWin PM at any time.  The Rules can be found in the PINNED thread near the top of this page, along with the final standings and point totals for all participants during 2013, as well as other historical information.  This is our fifth year, and the Defending Champion is AngelsAndRamsFan.

The first 2014 standings scoreboard will appear after Wednesday night's game against the Seattle Mariners, 4/2/14.  A scoreboard will appear in both the Prediction Game post, and in the PINNED thread following The Rules.  They are a duplicate of one another, and are generally updated at the end of each series.  There may be exceptions to this due to my travel schedule, but notices always appear in the game day prediction game header along with other useful information as we progress through the season.  Please take the time to look for information notices at the top of each day's Prediction Game post.

Good luck to all of you who decide to participate this year! 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic