• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can we put off the negativity at least until we lose a game?

floplag

jennifer lawrence!

i hope that makes everyone's day a little brighter and a bit more positive.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Red-Carpet.jpg

That doesn't make my day brighter or more positive, the bitch will put an arrow in your back square between your shoulder blades.  Guess you didn't see the Hunger Games?

Here is what usually happens

The "DONT BE NEGATIVE!!!!" folks here sound off on that until about halfway through the season, then they say "This team sucks too much, Im going to take a break, do something else"

The "I predict 3rd/4th place" people maintain such thinking through the season, keep watching till the last game, and are excited as much for game #150 as game #5 in the season

The "Angels will win the world series this year" crowd still thinks John Lackey is on the roster

The rest is the dark matter which makes up the remainder of the fanbase, but doesnt get heard, somewhere in between all that

Seriously guys, this isnt a kumbaya message or anything but damn... every player has a nasty nickname, they all suck, we blow, owner sucks, GM sucks... we're a giant sinkhole of suck according to most of you. i cant figure out if we suck or blow or both.. if that's physically possible.

Its spring training, we have a team with a ton of potential coming off a bad year, shit happens .. I've never seen anything like this... even the Astros board probably has a better attitude than we do... if there is one.. do they have fans i dont know but i digress... can we put away the negativity until we actually see them play a couple of games.. maybe? please?

Honestly this place has become unbearable at times.

Albert Pujols... HamilTON, Blowton.. ok maybe that ones deserved but still.. sheesh.

That doesn't make my day brighter or more positive, the bitch will put an arrow in your back square between your shoulder blades.  Guess you didn't see the Hunger Games?

yeah, well, that's what you get for trying to kill her.