• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton on MLB Network

ispy45

Was just about to post that Brandon always comments on dudes biceps but he beat me to it.

I'm like that one dude that used to post here and played ball in Iowa that pulled some CaliAngel lines about chicks being too into him and saying everyone that made fun of his arrogance simply didn't understand his swag. He also used to post pics of bodybuilding chicks in the dudes forum.

I'm like that one dude that used to post here and played ball in Iowa that pulled some CaliAngel lines about chicks being too into him and saying everyone that made fun of his arrogance simply didn't understand his swag. He also used to post pics of bodybuilding chicks in the dudes forum.

wasn't his name Tyler?

Just watched the interview and I gotta say I like what I heard.

Obviously it's the normal offseason jargon where we hear the "best shape of my life". He does look better and sounded like he started to utilize video more later in the year. Whether or not that helped him turn it around remains to be seen. I think he can bounce back a bit and be a .780ish OPS guy next year. 

his explanation of a 'shut down' relative to his body was interesting.  Where is previous compensations left gaps that were exploited  and he wasn't able to further compensate.  As if in previous years he was able to adjust to things he couldn't last year. 

What will be very good is if he can now make those adjustments and the pitches he looked awful on turn into hits or hard outs.  This wouldn't allow for pitchers to focus in on and continually exploit the one major weakness he had almost all of last year. 

In years past, instead of flailing away and missing those pitches he was able to lay off or foul off a good portion.  Even weak contact on those pitches could result in the occasional hit. 

He also seemed to have a general air of confidence about him which last year felt more like arrogance and disregard. 

He's always had a positive attitude, but it sounds like he's working hard to get re-focused as well.  I'm looking forward to a big improvement at the plate; it's a year removed from dealing with Texas haters, getting used to new digs, teammates, and Scoscia strategy.  Sure, he'll hit some slumps as everybody does during such a long season, but I think he's well-prepared to lead this season.

I swear it's like scioscia takes every free agent to the indoctrination chamber under the rock pile when they join the team.

uh oh. you're not supposed to know about that. here, let these two gentlemen from arte's stadium security team help you.

men_in_black_1996_portrait_w858.jpg