• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Lane Kiffin is the new Bama OC

How does this guy keep getting jobs?

Good question.

I wonder who is going to pay for the police detail when they go to Tennessee. Lane Kiffin is persona non grata at UT - not only for bailing on them after only one year, but also for fantasizing about coaching at USC the whole time and acting as if their traditions and history didn't matter. He had all of the photos of UT's great players in the athletic offices taken down and replaced with USC photos. I have never heard of this happening anywhere else, ever.

Wonder what IE Bruin is thinking right now?

Also, from the BRO twitter: "Lane Kiffin: the story of a man with an indomitable will to fail, and the people who keep handing him jobs. Future biography title?"[/size]

As far as I've heard Saban is still the head coach. Kiffin is fine as an assistant. He just sucks as a head coach. You know, like Sark

Still a major douchebag

• 4 years later...