• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels sign Joe Smith

SoWhat

I have a feeling Freese will spend quite a bit of time on the DL. I can then see Green playing third and Taylor Lindsey brought up to play 2nd.

This is what is shaping up to be the 2014 nightmare that nobody saw coming. 

By Aaron Steen [November 27 at 10:10pm CST]

WEDNESDAY, 10:08pm: Smith's salary will be spread in even, $5.25MM annual increments across the life of the deal, tweets Jeff Fletcher of the Orange County Register. Smith can earn an additonal $250k annually based on games finished, which essentialy means he'd see a bump if he lands in the closer role.

Also there's a decent chance we hold three run leads to three run leads with a better bullpen rather than see it always be a one run lead by the time it gets to the ninth. Also allows us to battle back into games if the pen does their job more often.

this is what I'm looking forward to. A pen that can actually hold a lead.