• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I love reviewing resumes

Adam

My current job made me write a 4-5 page autobiography. I had a week to complete it. The day I turned it in, the HR girl took it from me, sat me down in a room, and told me I had an hour to rewrite it, without the copy I already wrote. I was a little frustrated but I think its awesome they can weed people out that way.

I had a guy come in and hand me his resume a few years ago.  I scanned it and it actually looked great.

I sat him down and when i asked him why he was leaving his current job he said: " Because the 

regional manager is a fu**ing pr*ck.  He hates me for no reason"

The guy he was talking about is my brother-in-law.

Oh, and he had been fired (and reported] 4 months prior for stealing money and forging signatures.

Adams latest writing samples.

Figure%208%20edit.jpg

Figure%207%20edit.jpg

6f311a972a61edbde6a105ca663cb91d_view.jp

Applicant one was dismissed for attempting to stage a hold up with a Gnu.

Applicant two had the best handwriting but a lack of attention to detail left his note with a misspelling.

Applicant three seemed to have met all the requirements, punctuation, attention to detail, and offering to follow up.

So....don't leave us hanging. Did you hire him?

No, but i gave a good recommendation for him to a guy that i had fired years before. He lasted 3 months there.  

something about liking to suck up soft drinks thru his nose

or something like that

• 2 weeks later...

Police say a woman applying for a job at a Delaware restaurant stole money from a tip jar.

Rehoboth Beach police say the woman filled out an application at Five Guys last Friday, then took about $15 from two separate jars.

I give her an A for judgment. Anybody who tips someone for taking their order is and idoit anyway.