• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The exercise/weight loss thread

• 1 month later...

If you decide to do weight control, then you should definitely buy a smart scale. Smart scales not only collect and analyze data, but also transmit it to your smartphone, where you can track your progress in a proprietary application. Sometimes the data of smart scales can be synchronized in other popular health tracking applications, for example, Apple Health or Google Fit. Large manufacturers are creating their own ecosystem, where data from smart scale, fitness bracelets and other smart gadgets of the brand are collected in one application.

Whereas I can still be seen from every direction and corner.

On 3/5/2022 at 12:42 PM, NrM said:

The gyms are the most packed I've ever seen now. This fucking sucks

True. I used to workout at mornings previously which was peaceful. Few people couple make up that early. But now I have to go to gym at evenings due to work pressure, and seeing the evening crowd the 1st day my mind blew up. Sometimes we have to use an equipment alternatively. It's so irritating.

• 1 month later...

So, kind of doing something over here. I started to wear a FitBit I had bought a couple years ago as I wanted to focus on sleep and tracking sleep data. What’s kind of happened is I’ve been more infatuated with calorie intake and water consumption and as of yesterday it’s been a month and this happened.

At 6’0 I have a goal of a healthy/fit 180lbs…..I’m always reassessing and based on body composition will adjust. Maybe I end up going to 170-175, but that would mean I weigh what I did in my early 20’s which seems odd to me at 40.

I was talking to someone on March 19th and I was telling them about my fitness goals and said, “I’m doing good, but the holidays kind of hit me. I feel like I’m a solid 205. Here, let me check…” I saw 219 with them on the phone and something just happened right then and there. I kind of internally snapped and just remember saying, “Fuck this”

So in total, I went from 219 on March 19th to 192 on May 29th. 27 pounds in essentially two months. Basically all diet as my gym has been closed for renovations since November of last year.

D1E243AA-0364-4086-8F89-D38A179944F9.png

Edited by Brandon

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2017 at 9:56 PM, maximus p said:

Have dropped 29 pounds since I started going to the gym (July) and cutting down on the beers.  Started at 250.  Would like to get down to 200 by June 1.

finally after life happenings and covid I finally breached 200 (199.8).  Only 10 more pounds 'till I am/will not be considered overweight (6'1")