• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Miracle League of OC Needs Our Help

Spirit

Our friends at the Miracle League of OC are requesting help.  As you'll remember, all of our fund raising at our summer Fanfest was for this great group.   Here's their note ...

Hi Everyone, 

We are DESPERATE for someone who may be able to donate 1 or 2 new or "gently used newer" laptops/notebooks. As a 501c3 we are able to provide a receipt for your tax deductible donation, at full retail value. We are in the process of taking over the management and operation of our website and social media accounts so that we can be able to provide updates and information in a more timely manner. Our current "technology" is not that current (8 years old), and we need an upgrade. We do not want to buy equipment unless we absolutely have to.

Please message me if you are able to help, or feel free to forward our request to someone that you know who might. Thanks!

I jumped on an offer for a new Toshiba laptop for $250. I'm going to front the money and would be great if some of you can chip in. Send me a PM if you want to help out and you can send me a check or paypal the $$. This laptop will be donated on behalf on "Angelswin". I think it's only a weekend sale, but if I get enough $$ for 2, I'll grab a second one.

Here is a pic of the brand new Toshiba laptop for OC Miracle League. So far I have $150 committed to cover the cost. We are only $100 away from covering the entire cost. If you can give anything, it would greatly be appreciated. We will contact the Miracle League ASAP so they can start using the computer immediately. Please send me a PM if you would like to help out.

ToshibaLaptop_zpsaa41a386.jpg