• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Basketball Thread

nate

Has one year left, I doubt it is much.

Apparently it will be a "mutual parting" to save face for both parties.

Plus, the major donors are all calling for the Bruins to get rid of Howland so I don't think raising the cash will be difficult.

Minnesota can board. Mbakwe can dominate the Bruins inside. Bruins missing 2nd best scorer. BUT, Gophers are known to completely ignore Mbakwe down low on offense. This will need to happen for the Bruins to win.

This game will be in the 40s. It will be painful to watch.

Bruins beat UA three times and get the same seed but don't get to play in the west.  Don't know why I get worked up over this stuff but it is frustrating.

It really blows, the Bruins should be in the West where I would get to see them play should they make it that far.  Also not the best matchup for us.  Oh well, pac 12 got dissed all around pretty much.

Also, the Gophers cannot play against a zone. Only problem is, Howland refuses to play zone. If Howland implements a 2-3 zone these next 4 days leading up to the game, Bruins will win. Even without Adams.

But, we all know how stubborn Howland is when it comes to his defense.