• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

On "Talking Dead," the Producers said they were going back in-line with the original comic-vision this season...  We'll see.

On a side note, I went back and watched the first season again this week.  It's interesting how young everybody looks; Carl is about two feet taller now.

Bob is in love with Sasha. I think he has found it easier to get along in the post apocalyptic zombie world being detached from everyone else. Until now. Now he has something to lose and I think he recognized in this episode that its difficult to protect someone else in this new world. He was also there to witness the priests event with his former girlfriend in the basement and nearly met his end there as well.

I initially thought maybe he got bit too.

Read my spoiler at your own risk.

Wait...Bob didn't get bit?

Why the hell was he moping around alone in the woods for?!

Lack of common sense to me.

I think Bob did get bit. I read a rumor online that they're giving Bob the death that Dale got in the comic books. So far, from what we've seen of Bob's storyline--it matches perfectly. If it plays out, then Bob did get bit and the Hunters will be infected.