• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

It's back! Unfortunately, I think Tyreese's sister is a goner based on the promos. Hopefully, I'm wrong but it looks like a fun ride either way.

Any ideas if anyone from the current show will be in the spinoff? Will it be in a totally different area? 

I hear it's in a different area, so probably no one from the show.  Which will be fine by me.  But then, thinking about it a bit more.  A spinoff of the Governor taking over another area would be kind of interesting.

I don't know about that. I don't think the Governor has any interest in creating another Woodbury, so essentially he would be like Jason lurking in the woods for the unsuspected. 

The spinoff is 2 years away at least and is supposed to be completely separate. I think its unnecessary and AMC is just looking to cash in. However if it does go through I'd like to see it set in an urban environment.

As for this season, uhm I don't know what to expect. Last season was pretty average and the finale was pretty bad, but it was still entertaining.

Another thought.  But how about a series about how it all started?

My choice would be, a pharmacutical firm making a new cure.  Government shuts down, they can't continue without government funding, and have to sell their dogs that they were experimenting on.  The one is a pit bull, and gets sold to a guy.  Pit bull is real nice and adorable, until the neighborhood kid starts throwing rocks at it.  Pit Bull eventually gets mad, bites the kid.  Family gets angry, but then the kid starts killing the family.  In the meantime, the guy tries to kill it with a gun, but because of gun control doesn't have one.  Pit Bull then goes off and lives in the woods.  In the meantime, social services deems the kid just has anger issues and doesn't know better because he's a kid, and puts him in a foster home.  Foster parents love the kid, but the anger issues continue, and the kid kills the other foster kids.  Social Services sees this, blames the foster parents, and they get life in prison.  Meanwhile the kid then goes off to school, and kills an entire classroom.  Teacher tries to kill the kid with a baseball bat, but a parent sees it, and calls the cops on the Teacher.  Court sentences the teacher to life in prison, where he meets up with the Foster Parents, and they discuss the kid.  Now the kid has killed the entire school, so you have a bunch of little kids running around causing havoc.  This is right after Halloween, so Parents rally and try and abolish candy, since they say it's a sugar induced blurg.  President signs into law that no one under the age of 18 can have candy, and that in the long run it will save the country billions in future health costs.  The epidemic spreads to the entire city, and the president calls in the military, but they won't go because they haven't gotten paid due to the shutdown.  It continues to spread, and the foster parents and the teacher are safe in jail because the zombies can't get in.  Then a tornado hits in the woods, and all the pit bulls get sucked up and kill the zombies and save the world.  

Emmy time.

Another thought.  But how about a series about how it all started?

My choice would be, a pharmacutical firm making a new cure.  Government shuts down, they can't continue without government funding, and have to sell their dogs that they were experimenting on.  The one is a pit bull, and gets sold to a guy.  Pit bull is real nice and adorable, until the neighborhood kid starts throwing rocks at it.  Pit Bull eventually gets mad, bites the kid.  Family gets angry, but then the kid starts killing the family.  In the meantime, the guy tries to kill it with a gun, but because of gun control doesn't have one.  Pit Bull then goes off and lives in the woods.  In the meantime, social services deems the kid just has anger issues and doesn't know better because he's a kid, and puts him in a foster home.  Foster parents love the kid, but the anger issues continue, and the kid kills the other foster kids.  Social Services sees this, blames the foster parents, and they get life in prison.  Meanwhile the kid then goes off to school, and kills an entire classroom.  Teacher tries to kill the kid with a baseball bat, but a parent sees it, and calls the cops on the Teacher.  Court sentences the teacher to life in prison, where he meets up with the Foster Parents, and they discuss the kid.  Now the kid has killed the entire school, so you have a bunch of little kids running around causing havoc.  This is right after Halloween, so Parents rally and try and abolish candy, since they say it's a sugar induced blurg.  President signs into law that no one under the age of 18 can have candy, and that in the long run it will save the country billions in future health costs.  The epidemic spreads to the entire city, and the president calls in the military, but they won't go because they haven't gotten paid due to the shutdown.  It continues to spread, and the foster parents and the teacher are safe in jail because the zombies can't get in.  Then a tornado hits in the woods, and all the pit bulls get sucked up and kill the zombies and save the world.  

Emmy time.

Stamp the plaque.

Another thought. But how about a series about how it all started?

My choice would be, a pharmacutical firm making a new cure. Government shuts down, they can't continue without government funding, and have to sell their dogs that they were experimenting on. The one is a pit bull, and gets sold to a guy. Pit bull is real nice and adorable, until the neighborhood kid starts throwing rocks at it. Pit Bull eventually gets mad, bites the kid. Family gets angry, but then the kid starts killing the family. In the meantime, the guy tries to kill it with a gun, but because of gun control doesn't have one. Pit Bull then goes off and lives in the woods. In the meantime, social services deems the kid just has anger issues and doesn't know better because he's a kid, and puts him in a foster home. Foster parents love the kid, but the anger issues continue, and the kid kills the other foster kids. Social Services sees this, blames the foster parents, and they get life in prison. Meanwhile the kid then goes off to school, and kills an entire classroom. Teacher tries to kill the kid with a baseball bat, but a parent sees it, and calls the cops on the Teacher. Court sentences the teacher to life in prison, where he meets up with the Foster Parents, and they discuss the kid. Now the kid has killed the entire school, so you have a bunch of little kids running around causing havoc. This is right after Halloween, so Parents rally and try and abolish candy, since they say it's a sugar induced blurg. President signs into law that no one under the age of 18 can have candy, and that in the long run it will save the country billions in future health costs. The epidemic spreads to the entire city, and the president calls in the military, but they won't go because they haven't gotten paid due to the shutdown. It continues to spread, and the foster parents and the teacher are safe in jail because the zombies can't get in. Then a tornado hits in the woods, and all the pit bulls get sucked up and kill the zombies and save the world.

Emmy time.

Well done, sir. Well done