• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

Man, Darryl and crew hit the zombie jackpot trying to get to that vet school.  I'm gonna be bummed if some of the current sick people don't make it.  Alright, just one then.

The most popular person on the show pulled a Lori. Even he can't drive.

Can't watch the road, but can still take out 20 zombies no problem.

Dang.  What an episode.

And I think one of two scenarios happen.

Rick goes back for Carol.

Or Carol goes on her own and finds the governor and joins with him. I don't think Carol or the Governor knows what either looks like. And it's a perfect way to bring him back in.

That ending took me by surprise.  Understand Ricks thinking but not sure I agreed with it.  I like both of your scenario's.

I don't agree with it and I think it's hypocritical re the treatment of Randall and Merle. Carol is an original member of the group. The least that should have happened is bringing her to the council so they could decide. Rick is not even the leader anymore! What happened to "I'm not your Governor"?

Rick sent Carol away to save her from Ty, and so she could spawn some kind of spin-off show...  But Darrell is gonna be pissed.  Carl is really turning into a shitty little actor.

I would love if Carol was part of the spinoff, but I think she's headed into the arms of the Gov.

Rick did the right thing. Tyrese was bound to find out eventually. It was ultimately for Carol's safety.

No way. Carol does more for the group than Ty. They could have at least talked to him to see if he could understand her reasoning. If not, she could still hit the road.

Dang.  What an episode.

And I think one of two scenarios happen.

Rick goes back for Carol.

Or Carol goes on her own and finds the governor and joins with him. I don't think Carol or the Governor knows what either looks like. And it's a perfect way to bring him back in.

I think Carol will definitely know the Governor, but not the other way around. Doesn't she know he lost an eye?

I applaud the father/son bonding moment that Rick and Carl had but I couldn't help but wonder why that action wasn't taken several episodes ago.  If that option was available, why not handle it out at the fence instead of wasting time with the fence posts?

Consider ammunition to be a finite resource, once it's used there is no replacement. In that scenario you would use it as a means of last resort.