• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

This season is weird.

The zombies are such a small part of the show now, whenever they show up its like someone is in the middle of a convo and its like "oh, pardon me for a second let me kill these. done. ok where were we?"

The sh*t is gonna go down at this little town pretty soon.

I'm wondering. Since my 2 spoilers above won't happen.

Is this a way to split up the group? Maybe make the cast smaller, without killing all of them off?

Because right now, it really does seem like there are two groups of people from the crew. Those that want to be on the outside. And those that want to be on the inside.

And I really think that Judith and Carl are bringing the show to PG standards.  If they stayed inside, then a whole new level of crazy could happen on the outside.  And if it doesn't work, they can always bring characters back.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...