• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

They basically let the walkers in.  All they probably needed to do BEFORE the fence got knocked-down was either-

1. Send a crew outside the fence to draw them away and thin em out (while re-enforcing the fence.  And do it the right way; they've managed to make all those posts in their spare time, run them across between the two fences to stabilize it better).

2. Stay inside the fence, but move to draw them away from the weak-points so repairs can be made.

3. Apparently, they didn't clean the rat-droppings because the walkers really love that one section of fence.

As far as Rick and son shooting the walkers as they got into the inner-compound,  it would have been a better idea to maybe knock-down the first row of walkers with full-auto.  Then switch to single-fire to conserve ammo.  Of course, it was panic-time and Carls' first time shooting an AR, so it was pretty surprising he was a natural at keeping the muzzle down.

I would think that ammo is at the same premium in this Walking Dead world as medicine and food; they just have to be smarter to find it.  And, as always, if you look too seriously there are lots of flaws with the show and its common sense.

Another great episode.  

Had this thought. Is this whole kid thing history repeating itself? He had a picture of Penny and his "wife". Could it be that like this new kid and mother, that he picked them up and kind of became the protector. So now, he picks up another family, burns the old picture, and is starting over again?

That's the way it seems, GB.  But, You know his psycho-switch is gonna flip again at some point.  I figured he would try to get a second-chance by driving them to the prison, but he's not that stupid.  He's kinda like "Smeagol" from the Rings movies; he definitely has some role to play in this thing.  I'd expect him to try and set-up another "city," this time.

He's obviously very conflicted right now, after taking-out most of his own mercenaries.  He's a strong character who can handle himself, and I hope he's changing into a good guy...  But, I don't believe it.  He might just get back with his crew, doing unthinkable crap behind the backs of the people he's "protecting."

I'm just glad that his new revolver fits in his old Beretta holster...

This show has reached a new level of stupid. The governor was a confused and annoying character in season 3 and should have been put out of his misery. I had dreaded his return but when I saw what looked like a genuine change of heart, I thought to myself, "this isn't so bad." Now he's back to being obnoxious and crazy and serving no real purpose. If they're gonna keep him around they should at least have him do something bold like kill a few major characters, but as it stands the season is shaping up to be season 3 redux.

Edited by sneaky_flute