• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chad Curtis gets 7-15

saangels

If you haven't ever had the honor, let me be the first to tell you that, as a fan, it's a strange feeling when your childhood baseball hero gets tagged with a 7-15 year sentence for fondling minors.  I used to idolize Chad Curtis when I was in the 3rd or 4th grade.  In fact, I still vividly remember going to Angels Stadium for a team autograph session where he signed and handed me his baseball card.  The card had a bible verse written on the back.  I thought: "wow, how do these professional athletes stay so humble and down to earth?"  

Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.  

http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/10/03/former-mlb-outfielder-chad-curtis-sentenced-for-sexual-abuse/

Edited by saangels

In Nevada, they are largely isolated on a yard together. Lovelock Correctional Center, in the north central part of the state (about 100 miles east of Reno) is where Nevada sends most of ours. O. J. Simpson is assigned to that facility not because of the sex offenders, but to keep the Las Vegas news media from popping up with their remote feeds in the parking lots every time something comes up about him. The time during his intake process was an absolute circus.