• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

"The corpse of Vernon Wells' corpse"

can we lay off the cano thing already? it's not even real, angel oracle started it for god's sakes.

there's a real problem in a larger social sense that is reflected in this board, and that is by someone merely making a suggestion that suggestion then becomes fact for another.

"oh my god you know angry artie is going to sign cano next year because he just loves his big splash signings. just look at the signings of pujols and hamilton as proof, we're doomed!"

Amazing how this sport and its publicity and "forgetting" works. Everyone hates the guys guts for 1/2 the season, then you put a bat in his hand and all of a sudden its as if its forgotten.

Screw that crap. The only reason A-Rod is playing is because he appealed his suspension for steroids. All the other players are taking their punishments in stride.

There's no reason the guy should even be on the field right now, nonetheless making the playoffs.

As for Vernon Wells, well, I think anyone that watched him on our team during his tenure knew his performance in the new environment would only last so long.

He will always be Wellsy-ing it to me.

can we lay off the cano thing already? it's not even real, angel oracle started it for god's sakes.

there's a real problem in a larger social sense that is reflected in this board, and that is by someone merely making a suggestion that suggestion then becomes fact for another.

"oh my god you know angry artie is going to sign cano next year because he just loves his big splash signings. just look at the signings of pujols and hamilton as proof, we're doomed!"

Actually, I think it was me who started it. But I agree, there's nothing behind it to indicate it even being a thought to the front office.

If the dogs miss out on the WS though...I could see them making a run at him...