• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin on CNN Latino (ch 63) TONIGHT from 8:30 - 9:00 PM PST

Spirit

Tune in to CNN Latino tonight from 8-9 pm and watch AngelsWin.com's Juan Carlos Vazquez (pictured here with the King Fish) discuss the Anaheim vote that could lead to "of Anaheim" being removed from the team's official name. Los Angels fans can tune into Channel 63 KBEH and watch Sin Limited con Elizabeth Espinosa. They are available on various cable systems such as Direct TV, Time Warner and Dish Latino on channel 63.

If someone can video record this (as I cannot get this channel up here in Seattle) and upload it to YouTube both Juan Carlos Vazquez and myself would be most appreciative. I'll send you an AngelsWin.com t-shirt or Troutstanding shirt. 

I'm hearing this segment will be in the second half of the hour segment, from 8:30 - 9:00 pm PST on channel 63. 

I can give you my YouTube or Vimeo creds to upload the video if you don't have a YT or Vimeo account.