• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

Fourth quarter was more like it, 37-17.

Westbrook is finally settling in.

39-12 assts/TOs in past 4 games.

Earth to the Pistons’ Stewart: you won’t last long in the NBA with that immature temper.   Haven’t seen that much immaturity since the Pacers at the Palace 17 years ago.

Dude, LBJ’s elbow was inadvertent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like the Fonz would say, I was wrrrr, I was wrrr, I was not right about saying the Rams need to rebuild.

But, it is crystal clear that what the Lakers are is NOT a contender in any way.

They do need to seriously consider a rebuild.

LBJ and Westbrook have one year plus to go to FA.   Time to consider trading them after the season and start the rebuild?    Westbrook’s $47 million though makes that difficult.

Think Pelinka wishes he had second thoughts about doing that Westbrook trade in the off-season?

LBJ is still in prime playing form.   But with the questionable talent around him to consider contending, seems a waste of his talent.

Edited by Angel Oracle

22 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Like the Fonz would say, I was wrrrr, I was wrrr, I was not right about saying the Rams need to rebuild.

But, it is crystal clear that what the Lakers are is NOT a contender in any way.

They do need to seriously consider a rebuild.

LBJ and Westbrook have one year plus to go to FA.   Time to consider trading them after the season and start the rebuild?    Westbrook’s $47 million though makes that difficult.

Think Pelinka wishes he had second thoughts about doing that Westbrook trade in the off-season?

LBJ is still in prime playing form.   But with the questionable talent around him to consider contending, seems a waste of his talent.

Unless they can trade Westbrook for some decent return, they are screwed for next year. They have 145 million guaranteed to Westbrook, Lebron, AD, THT, Nunn, Johnson and Reaves. That doesn't include Monk who is a FA and who they should resign. This season their total salary is 163 million so about 18 million to resign Monk and fill out the rest of the roster. Not a good place to be in.