• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not getting my hopes up and have set my expectations fairly mild for this season.  Play-in tourney is probably best case.  But, I'm intrigued by Troy Brown and Lonnie Walker.  Be fun to see where they are/their impact by midseason.  The inevitable AD and Lebron injuries will determine our success, but Brown and Walker could turn into really nice complements to our stars if everything falls into place.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Lou said:

Mavs 

Saw some rumors they were throwing around after the trade and sounded like they had the worst package to offer. Tried to get a third team involved and were working on options when the Mavs came in with a pretty good one for Kyrie and his contract expiring at the end of the season....although, if things work with Luka I can see him resigning.

Lakers are crushed with minimal talent and three massive contracts.

The Los Angeles Lakers are finalizing a trade to land Minnesota Timberwolves guard D'Angelo Russell and the Utah Jazz's Malik Beasley and Jarred Vanderbilt in a deal involving Russell Westbrook, Mike Conley, and picks, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Utah will receive Westbrook, a 2027 top-four protected pick that's protected 1-4, Juan Toscano-Anderson, and Damian Jones from the Lakers.

Minnesota will receive Conley, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, the lesser of the Washington Wizards' or Memphis Grizzlies' 2024 second-round picks, and 2025 and 2026 second-round selections from the Jazz.