• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AP: Scioscia downplays rift with Dipoto

70runner

All this talk reminds me of 1999. The 2013 Angels appear heading down the same path, except Scioscia has been able to keep the clubhouse rifts much more under wraps. Not for long, though. Pujols is turning into the new Mo Vaughn.

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/sep/04/news/mn-6818

And of course both Collins and Bavasi went bye bye!

All this talk reminds me of 1999. The 2013 Angels appear heading down the same path, except Scioscia has been able to keep the clubhouse rifts much more under wraps. Not for long, though. Pujols is turning into the new Mo Vaughn.

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/sep/04/news/mn-6818

And of course both Collins and Bavasi went bye bye!

At least Vaughn's deal was for only 5 years, and we got Appier's 2002 season as part of that.

This is a huge surprise. Mike who is known for giving such great quotes to the media comes out and says they are fine. I guess they must be fine then. Am I the only one that thinks the only professional thing any of them can do is to downplay it? My boss at work has been a self proclaimed prick to me for the last 8 years or so. If anyone else with my company asks me how our relationship is I only talk about the positive parts, because that's the right thing to do (that and the fact that he made sure I got a life changing promotion four years ago).