• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AP: Scioscia downplays rift with Dipoto

70runner

Have you guys ever heard of coachspeak?

Scioscia throws Dipoto under the bus = good luck finding a new GM who wants to come here and work with him

Scioscia says we are fine and on the same page = next GM Scioscia works with trusts him as they put a new team together, be it here or elsewhere 

I think it is interesting that Scioscia is the only one talking about the rift.

Hatcher was such a well respected hitting coach that after he was fired, he was immediately offered a job with.......................

It's part of Scioscia's job to talk to the media before and after every game. The media asked him about the supposed rift. It's not like he called a press conference and wanted to talk about it. Dipoto and Moreno probably haven't been avail to the media since the articles about the rift was written.

You need to get over your hate of Scioscia.  His comments is to illustrate about the so called rift between Dipoto and Scioscia.  The story would be very shallow if no mention of Hatcher was brought up.

I don't have to "get over" anything. Am I alone in thinking Scioscia needs to be fired? Am I the only one stating that? By the way, I don't hate Scioscia. I think he's become a dinosaur that is no longer functioning effectively as a manager. That's quite different from hating. The world isn't black and white--love and hate. I can also certainly feel that way and express it here.

It's part of Scioscia's job to talk to the media before and after every game. The media asked him about the supposed rift. It's not like he called a press conference and wanted to talk about it. Dipoto and Moreno probably haven't been avail to the media since the articles about the rift was written.

Good point-didn't think about that.

LOL! Abreu wasn't Scioscia's boy. Way to try to make a mountain out of nothing as usual hamiltown.

Technically, there has been enough written about Scioscia wanting Abreau just as much as Arte did that labeling Abreu "Scsiocia's Boy" is not a stretch.

BTW LT - I am figuring that 6mos after Scioscia is fired you are going to be stepping right into line with whoever the new manager is.

Edited by Brian Ilten

It takes one helluva ignoramus to even begin to pin the success of the Dodgers with the hiring of Hatcher as a special assistant to the GM.  But thanks for putting it in writing.

One thing I can usually count on you doing is taking the absolute lowest road.  Oh and also completely not getting the point of a post.

Congrats on keeping the dream alive!!!!!

Edited by mtangelsfan

Technically, there has been enough written about Scioscia wanting Abreau just as much as Arte did that labeling Abreu "Scsiocia's Boy" is not a stretch.

BTW LT - I am figuring that 6mos after Scioscia is fired you are going to be stepping right into line with whoever the new manager is.

:wacko: